Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,175)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen, a real treasure!  "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 22, 2012 to Something to Chew On

5 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tammy, reading that you worked construction and other "non-female" jobs and I have a…"

Joan Denoo replied May 29, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"'How To Tell You're An Atheist' Daniel Dennett spoke at Global Atheist Convention in…"

Joan Denoo replied May 27, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"This woman's statement reveals one of the reasons "religion poisons everything"Churc…"

Joan Denoo replied May 27, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Perfect! "

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"When pigs fly is my favorite image. I should put a weather vane on my roof with a fl…"

Joan Denoo replied May 26, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Tammy, do you have people in your area who share you concerns? I would have a hard t…"

Joan Denoo replied May 26, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"I agree. I can't think of a stronger way to express my concerns. "

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"She should feel shame and embarrassment with so little thought or knowledge about bi…"

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Tammy, I know the "rules" say to not post multiple times and I try not to do that. O…"

Joan Denoo replied May 23, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud commented on BuildingCastles's group Health & Fitness
6 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
45 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"For whatever it's worth, I just told ALL my federal and state representatives that I am "Openly Secular." Have to wonder if they care."
45 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
53 minutes ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service