Loren Miller's Discussions (9,562)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Well gee ... with friends like these, who needs enemas?"

Loren Miller replied Jun 22 to Famous Intellectual Michelle Bachmann to be Trump Advisor

2 Jun 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Good night ... yet another one for the FFRF and ACLU to sort out ... and they damned…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 8 to Religious Colleges get federal pass on discrimination

3 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"...their offspring might prefer being gay.Or maybe, confronted with left-handed peop…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 26 to Gay Suicide - Art Backfires

6 Mar 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The sad question is: is Caitlyn Jenner that obtuse?  It sure looks that way."

Loren Miller replied Mar 5 to Caitlyn Jenner loves Ted Cruz

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Actually, Joan, I hope she DOES ... and I hope they have no qualms at all about gett…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 31 to Mean Sally says, "Go kill yourself!"

9 Jan 31
Reply by k.h. ky

"Well, considering that this story hasn't made the big four or the major cable news o…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 18, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sometimes they are and no argument.  Still, kick 'em in the nuts enough times and ma…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Here's something to consider: I just threw the following string into a Google search…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Molte grazie, GC!"

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"No kidding.  I do recommend you check out Rachael Maddow's piece ... though you may…"

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service