Loren Miller's Discussions (8,703)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"As it happens, I have known at least one trangendered woman (who was pretty neat!),…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 20 to The Trans Issue

3 Aug 20
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pat, I'd give real money to be able to say you were wrong, but... [sigh]"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to Were Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed by their Gay Lovers?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Daniel W

"How low will some christians go to castigate those who take action for others' right…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to Were Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed by their Gay Lovers?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Daniel W

"I just saw Justice Kennedy's closing paragraph of his opinion in the case of Obergef…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 26 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Since when should personal rights be subject to popular vote?  I want to hear Alito…"

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"No, no surprise there, but the headline remains wonderful news.  The sad news will b…"

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Any time any clueless christian wants to assert that they are blameless for the hara…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 27 to Christian Right Bigots Destroyed LGBT Lives for Decades: Now They Claim to be Victims?

4 Apr 28
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"All this does is confirm what I've suspected for a considerable while: the Religious…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 10 to Per Right Wing Watch, The Nuts Are Really Coming after the Fruits

2 Apr 10

"Mike Pence isn't the only one deserving of ill notice and scorn.  There are a total…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 30 to Boycotting Indiana

12 Apr 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Indiana and Gov. Pence may wish they hadn't pulled that boner.  Already, one company…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 27 to Discrimination by nontheists?

15 Mar 27

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service