The Flying Atheist's Discussions (927)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is nothing new.  Desmond TuTu fought for equality decades ago. In all seriousn…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 6 to Thanks "Equality State"

10 May 8
Reply by Andrew

"It's mind-boggling that in this "modern" era, individuals who are agents of such loa…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 30, 2016 to Mean Sally says, "Go kill yourself!"

9 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by kathy: ky

"These people don't see this issue as a mere shift in tide.  In their eyes they are f…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 2, 2014 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I saw this story posted on another website.  Yes, this practice is not only horribly…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 2, 2014 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"That's the million dollar, unanswered question, k.h. The homophobes keep claiming th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 24, 2014 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is, indeed, wonderful news.  The Judge's statements concisely state the crux of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 12, 2014 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm also someone who has never been a part of the leather community.  I agree with y…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 19, 2013 to Interior. Leather Bar.

11 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"Ruth, thanks so much for posting this.  This is a very powerful video, and well made…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 1, 2013 to Role-Reversal video

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"This just posted on my news feed: Why the Supreme Court Will Rule in Favor of Gay M…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"Moments ago I just posted a reply in the LGBTQI Group about this topic and then I sa…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service