sk8eycat's Discussions (2,186)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"These nasty laws should NOT be listed as "religious freedom" laws.  They are essenti…"

sk8eycat replied Mar 30 to Boycotting Indiana

12 Apr 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If certain groups insist on placing xmas creches in public places at Solstice time,…"

sk8eycat replied Feb 10 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

25 Feb 10
Reply by sk8eycat

""Myself!  Myself!  Why have I forsaken Myself?"  Even when I was a child, and trying…"

sk8eycat replied Feb 10 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

25 Feb 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"Leading his whole "flock" to slaughter.  It's as sick-making as "turn the other chee…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 21, 2014 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

25 Feb 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"It has always baffled me that gays and/or lesbians would not only cling to their chi…"

sk8eycat replied Oct 19, 2014 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

25 Feb 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"If we lived in a culture where sex was considered "normal," it might become an art..…"

sk8eycat replied Sep 27, 2014 to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

39 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"California used to have a discount program for elderly, low-income people, but when…"

sk8eycat replied Sep 26, 2014 to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

39 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I still like Heinlein's philosophy that the more you love, the more you CAN love.  I…"

39 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Somehow that doesn't bother me much...."

39 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"So did I...when I remembered to turn on SNL.  I have never been much of a TV viewer.…"

39 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service