Daniel W's Discussions (6,334)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"That's good.  HIV affected so many people in my life, in so many horrendous ways, gr…"

Daniel W replied Sep 29 to New antibody attacks 99% of HIV strains (BBC)

3 Sep 29
Reply by Grinning Cat

"What are the similarities, and differences, between Weimar Germany, and the US govt…"

Daniel W replied Jul 12 to Fascist Anti-Gay Backlash Can Escalate Fast

4 Jul 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Unfortunately there is a pay wall for the original article. Im interested in seeing,…"

Daniel W replied Dec 28, 2016 to We're targeted by the justice system

2 Apr 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Susan, you're right.  This homophobe is infamous for her bigotry. On another note,…"

Daniel W replied Jan 31, 2016 to Mean Sally says, "Go kill yourself!"

9 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by kathy: ky

"Bertold, Thanks for posting.  It's nice to have a good discussion on the LGBTI group."

Daniel W replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"On the other hand - then they try to define "Hillary Clinton" as something, and it j…"

Daniel W replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, The general news media are often worthless."

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

""Jindahl" is the word for the stuff they pump out of your septic tank when it's sat…"

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"A lot of gay men can identify a lot of gay men based on observation. That is the who…"

Daniel W replied Sep 13, 2015 to Gaydar doesn't exist and it's bad?

2 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Interesting mini-video.  I thought Betty was more christian than that.  :-) I haven…"

Daniel W replied Jun 5, 2015 to Betty Bowers on PRIDE

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service