Daniel W's Discussions (8,074)

Discussions Replied To (714) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh god, log cabin... the modern rebirth of Carl Spitz Channel... not to use your nam…"

Daniel W replied Mar 6 to Caitlyn Jenner loves Ted Cruz

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Given US history, almost anything can happen here. Cruz reminds me of the small town…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I'm actually very concerned Cruz has a chance. Voters are more crazy than usual. It…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I guess :-)"

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"She would be among the first to die on the gallows, in the world of "The Handmaid's…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Loren, I wondered if she was under anesthesia too long and it affected her brain. It…"

Daniel W replied Mar 5 to Caitlyn Jenner loves Ted Cruz

15 Mar 7
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Susan, you're right.  This homophobe is infamous for her bigotry. On another note,…"

Daniel W replied Jan 31 to Mean Sally says, "Go kill yourself!"

9 Jan 31
Reply by k.h. ky

"Bertold, Thanks for posting.  It's nice to have a good discussion on the LGBTI group."

Daniel W replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"On the other hand - then they try to define "Hillary Clinton" as something, and it j…"

Daniel W replied Nov 17, 2015 to Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, The general news media are often worthless."

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service