Pat's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, you ask how low will the christians go? I can recall these same arguments, by…"

Pat replied Jul 16 to Were Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed by their Gay Lovers?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm not saying transgenders don't have a legitimate bitch. What I'm saying is this p…"

Pat replied Jun 27 to Does Obama's gay advocacy exclude trans

5 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Really? We have to respect a rude heckler just because she is transgender? If the he…"

Pat replied Jun 27 to Does Obama's gay advocacy exclude trans

5 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Here's the ironic thing about the tyranny of the majority. The Constitution, and esp…"

Pat replied Jun 26 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I can hear Huckabee, Santorum, Perry, Jindall, and the other passengers in the GOP c…"

Pat replied Jun 26 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What I strongly suspect is that LGBTs and straights are equally good and equally bad…"

Pat replied Dec 14, 2014 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, you posed the question whether same sex marriage is more stable than traditi…"

Pat replied Dec 14, 2014 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"James, if the bath house was in Chicago, more like spreading payoffs to the ward bos…"

Pat replied Dec 8, 2014 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"He didn't come out of a crack in the wall. He's not even at the bottom of the barrel…"

Pat replied Dec 8, 2014 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Why should an African, Asian, South American, European or Middle Eastern witch docto…"

Pat replied Oct 23, 2014 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service