Tammy S's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"That is disgusting. I'm at a loss for words..."

Tammy S replied Aug 4, 2012 to Dangerous in utero experiment

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"/Applause   Thanks for sharing that, it brought a smile to my face!"

Tammy S replied Aug 2, 2012 to Meditation on Supporting Pro- or Anti-Gay Companies

17 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"LOL I hate to laugh but isn't it funny how she wasn't equal until she ran over the i…"

Tammy S replied May 29, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"No I'm not worried about him Alex, he's no longer a policeman, he too liked to chase…"

Tammy S replied May 29, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Shayne, that was my experience as well, my first husband was a policeman. It was ama…"

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"LOL ya think? hehe!"

Tammy S replied May 28, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"I saw that today Dallas, police were actually brought in to protect the protestors,…"

Tammy S replied May 28, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"To give you an idea of how small the town I live in is and the overall mindset... We…"

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Joan, at first I thought more people here shared my concerns, I honestly thought we'…"

Tammy S replied May 27, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"This site needs a "Like" button!!! Sadly having lived in NC for most of my life, I h…"

Tammy S replied May 26, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service