Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,183)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Define nice!  When we had the South Hill Rapist who brutalized women as he raped the…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 27 to Does Obama's gay advocacy exclude trans

5 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There are other options. Obama could listen to transgender people and inform them of…"

5 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@ Obama, pay attention to what she said. This is as important as GL issues. OK, so s…"

5 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I visited Ireland several years ago and went to the farm where my ancestors lived du…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 27 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, I can't even imagine what it has been like for you. I raged at being born a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 26 to Marriage Equality Now Legal Throughout the US

13 Jun 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dear, dear, dear, dear what is this world coming to? Next there will be demands for…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 11 to World's first known gay-triple marriage, sort of.

10 Mar 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes! A very good thing. It is about time we understood that. If the couple has a hea…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"YES! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"According to the Catholic perspective, the "Church is supposed to run the world." Ah…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Judy Garland was a complex person according to what I read of her over the years. I…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 20, 2014 to Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service