All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (12)

← Back to LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Way of the Mister: Murder the Gays!!! (Brian Dalton)

Like that headline, do you?  Well, apparently, Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz were at least able to stomach the concept.  One Pas…

Started by Loren Miller

16 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

Dear Abby Tells Off Anti-Gay Couple

I have a very simple comment on the Dear Abby article which appeared here, to wit: read and enjoy!============================== DEAR ABBY:…

Started by Loren Miller

13 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

Interior. Leather Bar.

I came across this trailer as a result of a conversation with a gay friend of mine ... and I have to say, I'm intrigued at what Franco and…

Started by Loren Miller

11 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

Russia's anti-gay laws spark backlash ahead of Olympics (CBS News)

Not surprisingly, there has been a considerable backlash in the US, the UK and elsewhere regarding Russia's announced enforcement of anti-g…

Started by Loren Miller

13 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Will Deaf University Gallaudet Cave to Booing Over Gay Jesus Play?

I don't know if it's ok or not, I'm also crossposting this (in the Add a Discussion area) in the Signing Atheists group too because I want…

Started by Eric

0 Apr 7, 2010

Don't queer the census

First time I've seen a reasonable argument for not identifying us as queers on the U.S. census. After all, he says, "[w]here's the correspo…

Started by Eric

8 Apr 6, 2010

Jesus was 'gay': Elton John

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100219/en_afp/uspeoplereligioneltonjohn_20100219224636

Started by Eric

7 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Do Black Hats Come in Pink? Orthodox Judaism finally begins to face gay rights

Thought some of you might be interested to see this.  http://slate.com/id/2241548

Started by Eric

1 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

Gay Muslims made homeless by family violence

This is the first time I've ever heard of gays being forced into 'straight' marriages by third parties (e.g., their families). Gay Muslims…

Started by Eric

1 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

Gay Muslim scholar shunned by own community

Even if he's trying to stay within Islam, at least he's helping Muslims in the long run to slowly become more open-minded about gays. That…

Started by Eric

12 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by D. Benjamin Burchall

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service