So what do you all think?

DO you agree? Or or you have alternate endings you thought up yourself?

By: C. Coville, Kevin Bell, J.F. Sargent June 27, 2011

At some point, we've all seen the finale of a TV show or movie and thought, "I could have written a better ending than that." (We're still bitter about 24 not ending with Jack Bauer exploding from all the accumulated urine in his body, like our write-in campaign suggested.) That's why there is a thriving culture of fan theories that flood the Internet in anticipation of every show, movie or book.

Though these theories turn out to be wrong approximately 100% of the time, we like to point out the ones that really do seem to improve on what the actual writers came up with. Tell us the below movies or series wouldn't be improved if it turned out...

Read more: 5 Movie Fan Theories That Make More Sense Than the Movie | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19266_5-movie-fan-theories-that-make...

Views: 207

Replies to This Discussion

I wish the Matrix would have ended that way. I was so disappointing in the way they ended it.

*disappointed

I agree!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Loren Miller liked Loren Miller's discussion Consider the Atheist (Madalyn Murray O'Hair)
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
37 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a group
45 minutes ago
Metamorphosis posted a video

Goodbye to the First Amendment

Il faut qu'une constitution soit courte et obscure. Elle doit être faite de manière à ne pas gêner l'action du gouvernement. Napoléon Bonaparte
45 minutes ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
45 minutes ago
Profile Iconreno barber and arijit saha joined Atheist Nexus
46 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Michael Pianko's discussion Why are so many atheists here so liberal?
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion How many of you despise Edward Snowden?
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service