What games are you most looking forward to that haven't yet been released?

I'm looking forward the most to Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Dead Redemption. I've pre-ordered both thru Gamestop.

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Ill admit im a PC gamer and actually dispise consoles (if it wasnt for them supcom2 might have been amazing)

so the games im most looking forward to are civilisation 5 and (though im not sure if anyone has heard of it epic and all as it looks Achron.

i was excited about napoleon total war, sup com 2 and c&c4 and all were dreadfull. so im worried about getting excited anymore
Looking forward to try out a game called "Sniper:Ghost warrior",after watching some gameplay videos on Youtube,the first impression was - lol,this one is a camper's paradise indeed.Of course there are other games i like to play,like Starcraft 2,Fallout New Vegas and so on...
Mafia 2

Civilization 5

Definitely.
Since my original post here Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Dead Redemption have been released. The latest upcoming release I am most looking forward to now is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The new multiplayer on it looks kick ass.

I know this is an old topic but ass of right now:

Doom 4

Crysis 2

Mass Effect 3

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Patricia commented on Dyslexic's DOG's photo
44 minutes ago
Patricia liked Dyslexic's DOG's photo
45 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Vine's discussion Can you choose what you believe?
1 hour ago
Jim Gardner updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
Jim Gardner updated their profile
2 hours ago
Vine replied to Vine's discussion Can you choose what you believe?
5 hours ago
PRASENJIT KONAR liked Richard Haynes's page Rules & Guidelines
7 hours ago
Profile IconGary and PRASENJIT KONAR joined Atheist Nexus
7 hours ago

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service