Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,567)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"those sound good!"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 15 to Archer Strawberry

2 Sep 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

"We planted a hedge of willow at the edge of our property. To do that, we pruned a wi…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 15 to Willow tree

12 Sep 15
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"We have lots and lots of lemon balm.  I will put some in the nesting box.  Lavendar,…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Aug 1 to An Herb Garden for Chickens

1 Aug 1
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Today at the library I fpund a book, "The Illustrated Practical Guide to Gardening f…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 22 to Old and Green. Gardening with an older body.

33 Jul 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dorothy, loved reading your description. I think sbout a greenhouse but haven't so f…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 22 to Old and Green. Gardening with an older body.

33 Jul 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I love that photo of you with the mullein! this year, my tall plants are sunf…"

33 Jul 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, have you had successes with planting seeds mid to late summer? I know that's t…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 16 to Planting Seeds In Summer for Fall Vegetables

4 Jul 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, thank you.  This is the only place where I know other gardeners.  It's so nice…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 16 to Using Chickens in a Food Forest

15 Jul 17
Reply by k.h. ky

"Kathy, I remember NIng dipped the hen's butt in cold water to stop her brooding.  I…"

15 Jul 17
Reply by k.h. ky

"We've had broody hens snd egg eating. Both habits seem to pass but for me the egg ea…"

15 Jul 17
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service