Daniel W's Discussions (6,334)

Discussions Replied To (523) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful!"

Daniel W replied Jan 7 to Himalayan rhododendrons blooming 3 months early

4 Jan 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So do we.  They love foraging for bugs, come running for our kitchen scraps, weeds,…"

Daniel W replied Dec 11, 2016 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

9 Jul 5
Reply by Daniel W

"Ours arent for meat, they are for eggs.  They eat most of our kitchen scraps and a l…"

Daniel W replied Dec 11, 2016 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

9 Jul 5
Reply by Daniel W

"I don't think you hurt anything at all.  Plus, in containers or a greenhouse, the si…"

Daniel W replied Nov 20, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Joan, I think the "infecting" might be a poorly chosen word, and "colonizing" might…"

Daniel W replied Nov 20, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Kathy, I think the fine stringy things are fungal threads, called mycelia.  They wou…"

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Joan, I think I "wanted to beleive" that using a mycorrhizal fungi inoculum would he…"

Daniel W replied Nov 19, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Spud, is the entire region alkaline, or are there differences? My own soil is highly…"

Daniel W replied Oct 7, 2016 to The Broadfork Chicken MIRACLE

4 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Wow, a mystery drama!  Thanks Joan! Our last loss was due to an egg impaction.  She…"

Daniel W replied Sep 28, 2016 to What Killed My Chicken - How To Know

2 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"My neighbor across the street uses one every time he mows his grass, which is every…"

Daniel W replied Sep 22, 2016 to Polluting Yourself with Leaf Blowers

6 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service