Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,561)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"Re-reading the companion planting book.  Also a good book, Raised Vegetable Bed Hand…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 4, 2012 to Clover loves Grass, and Other Synergies.

5 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Chris, I got more beans, peppers, and strawberries than I could eat.  The garlic was…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 29, 2012 to Container gardening for the kitchen

7 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"It would be fun to do a cemetery expedition.  I also want to find abandoned irises.…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 16, 2012 to Roses / Starting your own / Rustling / Lore

14 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Tonya, Tamora is one of my op favorites too.  Highly scented, beautiful flowers.  Lo…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 16, 2012 to Roses / Starting your own / Rustling / Lore

14 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"It's definitely a jumble! It's my Eden too.  Gives me peace of mind.  Puttering medi…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Fragrance & scents, leaves & flowers

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"It seems like a waste, to me, to wrap a good garden nutrient in plastic and have it…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Soil Ph

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Now you've given me another project!  I also wonder about the places that fabricate…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Soil Ph

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Too horrible.  If the Monsanto execs know that their policies and products have led…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Vandana Shiva on Seed Saving

21 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Composted chicken manure is one of the best for gardens.  It has the right mix of pl…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Vandana Shiva on Seed Saving

21 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Thanks for your compliments!  It makes it worth while.  Love to share my love of gar…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 4, 2012 to Fragrance & scents, leaves & flowers

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service