Daniel W's Discussions (8,225)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"They can be used as rootstock for European or Asian pears.  They should be grafted o…"

Daniel W replied Mar 29 to Evils of ornamental flowering pear trees

7 Apr 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Glyphosate is so controversial. There are people who otherwise clsim to be organic g…"

Daniel W replied Mar 17 to France, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands Rebel Against Relicensing of Monsanto’s Glyphosate

9 May 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dominic, it sounds like you are nurturing your soil. I think that's what counts!"

Daniel W replied Mar 5 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That link makes me want to visit Belgium."

Daniel W replied Mar 1 to Growing Potatoes, and a Book Review: "The Complete Book of Potatoes"

3 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, I thought of you when reading about fries.  We should call them "Belgium Fries…"

Daniel W replied Mar 1 to Growing Potatoes, and a Book Review: "The Complete Book of Potatoes"

3 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, I have similar thoughts, although not in this basket shape.  I was thinking o…"

Daniel W replied Mar 1 to Clever Chicken Wire Cloche Sets Up Three Ways

1 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Ruth, that's an interestin development.  What was the pH before the grounds, and wha…"

Daniel W replied Mar 1 to Coffee Grounds Enrich the Soil

6 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Reading the book gives me one eye opener after another. There are so many biased int…"

Daniel W replied Feb 3 to Myths and Realities of Invasive Species,

6 Feb 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Looks like christians are an invasive species too. I think there is movement in som…"

Daniel W replied Feb 2 to Myths and Realities of Invasive Species,

6 Feb 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, nice to see you here! No, they didnt give me any. I was there again this week.…"

Daniel W replied Jan 22 to Coffee Grounds Enrich the Soil

6 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service