Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,746)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy, I am happy to learn that you can understand what I comment. I am too wordy, b…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 21 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"On the other hand,Kathy, as you gather the leaves from the forest and bring them to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 21 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Well, I am finding out more about my garden and its processes than before. Thanks to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 20 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Yes, Kathy, When I find out the pros and cons of them growing in the garden, I will…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 20 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Daniel, I, remember our discussion some year or more ago. I bought some to use in th…"

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thank for the information, Randy, do you or your kids grow them? They are so delicat…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 18 to FUNGAL SOIL: WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO WE WANT IT?

5 Aug 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Morel Mushroom Hunting 2016: Where to Find & Buy Them They are a delicious mushr…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 18 to FUNGAL SOIL: WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO WE WANT IT?

5 Aug 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good! Gardens offer ideas for surviving all the chaos of the world. Even when rain o…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 15 to My Farm Failures - Revealed Justin Rhodes

2 Aug 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The Rhodes Family again, making a tour of their maturing garden. I enjoy watching th…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 30 to Permaculture Chickens Justin Rhodes

1 Jul 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, would geese or ducks take care of the slugs? "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 23 to Old and Green. Gardening with an older body.

33 Jul 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service