Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,218)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"Dominic, it is just great seeing your name in the lineup again. I hope you are healt…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 22 to GARDEN HOSE PROBLEM

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That has been my experience, Kathy! Of all my great-grandchildren, one youngster, a…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 24 to Permaculture thinking and skills for youth

3 Aug 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Automating the Chickshaw - Part II: The Installation"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 16 to Homestead Automation: Automating the Chickshaw Part 1

1 Aug 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gardening with kids is fun, especially when they get to eat the products they plante…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to Permaculture thinking and skills for youth

3 Aug 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So many of the home videos are like that; I just can't watch even if the information…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to DIY Green House and a Chicken Coop?

4 Jul 30
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Joan, you seem happy with your greenhouse.  Would you go wth the same company again?…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 17 to Geodesic Dome Greenhouses

1 Jul 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What Nutrients Do Tomato Plants Need? "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 19 to Tomato Growing Topics & Tips

3 Jun 20
Reply by kathy: ky

"MYCORRHIZAL FUNGHI AND HOW TO USE IT Mycorrhizal Applications 101 "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 29 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Methods of Applying Mycorrhizal Fungi Inoculants to Plant Sytems I applied a mycorrh…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 29 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Daniel, I share your experience and your concerns for environmental good. Health and…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 24 to Scratching the Surface: Soil biology in agriculture, March 2017 - Joel Salatin

4 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service