Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,604)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"The Myth of Foliar Feeding “Fertilizers sprayed on the leaves of trees and shrubs ar…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 12, 2015 to Spec errors mount by Linda Chalker-Scott

6 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Randall Smith

"My concern is the accidental pollination of heirloom varieties. Losing our old seed…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 11, 2015 to Stupidity and Intelligence: Science, GMOs and Our Food

8 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Bertold, I like your term, "corporate sociopathy". How to Spot a Sociopath Whether…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 10, 2015 to Stupidity and Intelligence: Science, GMOs and Our Food

8 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"If bacteria change in response to changes in seeds, or insects change in response to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 10, 2015 to Stupidity and Intelligence: Science, GMOs and Our Food

8 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Amer, I missed you when you stopped communicating and tried to reach out to you to n…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 31, 2015 to Feeling like a fish back in water.

5 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"I hope you have some fresh vegetables under lights this winter. Your light arrangeme…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 28, 2015 to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Great job, Chris. Herbs, nasturtiums, four tomatoes and four tayberries are better t…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 28, 2015 to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"We have one other spider that is toxic, the Brown Recluse.  Black Widow vs. Brown Re…"

16 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Good! That is what Laura purchased and it is now sown. I look forward to seeing more…"

16 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel, I hate to ask you again; I forgot your answer. What species of clover do you…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 27, 2015 to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to jay H's discussion Philosopher: Logic is racist
23 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Charity Status for Dark Money Groups
28 minutes ago
Plinius replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Peak Prosperity News Update - 2-12-2016 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religion can reduce stress
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Question: would the individual books used to put together the bible be referred to as "canon fodder?!?" Just asking...! [grin!]"
1 hour ago
Donald R Barbera commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post What, When, Where, Who and How
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Religion can reduce stress
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Food!
2 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service