Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,210)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! that is a thought! "

Joan Denoo replied May 19 to France, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands Rebel Against Relicensing of Monsanto’s Glyphosate

9 May 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

""To make it more pretty!" Oh yes, I heard that a lot; kind of like high heels for wo…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18 to France, Sweden, Italy and the Netherlands Rebel Against Relicensing of Monsanto’s Glyphosate

9 May 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I remember my very first class at WSU, a horticulture class, Dr. Woody Kalin instruc…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I just read, again, that humus does not exist. I wonder what that special stuff is t…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh good! When neighbors start cutting theirs down, I will let them know. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 30 to Evils of ornamental flowering pear trees

7 Apr 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I like this option."

7 Apr 30

"Even as I like the information, I hate the reality. Our city has tree lined blvds of…"

7 Apr 30

"By all means,I will be mulching, composting, and collecting manure as I have since g…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 6 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hi Dominic, I haven't seen your post in a long time. Hope all is well with you! "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 5 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, you are going to be an even more interesting friend now that you have time t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 5 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service