Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,525)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Even as I like the information, I hate the reality. Our city has tree lined blvds of…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 30 to Evils of ornamental flowering pear trees

7 Apr 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"By all means,I will be mulching, composting, and collecting manure as I have since g…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 6 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hi Dominic, I haven't seen your post in a long time. Hope all is well with you! "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 5 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, you are going to be an even more interesting friend now that you have time t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 5 to Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not.

9 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK, I will prepare one raised bed for growing potatoes, and then rotated in future y…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to Growing Potatoes, and a Book Review: "The Complete Book of Potatoes"

3 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Sounds like a good read! I will take the book off my Wish List, and order the Kindle…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 3 to Myths and Realities of Invasive Species,

6 Feb 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Excellent article and references. There are so many things we have to rethink becaus…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 3 to Myths and Realities of Invasive Species,

6 Feb 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Getting coffee grounds for the garden is worth the effort. Some of the drive-through…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 22 to Coffee Grounds Enrich the Soil

6 Mar 1
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Oh! poor hen!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19 to Tell us about your chickens! Photos please! And, photos of urban chickens.

28 Jan 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wonder if "gynandromorphs have anything to do with heterozygote? gynandromorph:  h…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18 to Tell us about your chickens! Photos please! And, photos of urban chickens.

28 Jan 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service