Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,567)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think you hurt anything at all.  Plus, in containers or a greenhouse, the si…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 20 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Joan, I think the "infecting" might be a poorly chosen word, and "colonizing" might…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 20 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Kathy, I think the fine stringy things are fungal threads, called mycelia.  They wou…"

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Joan, I think I "wanted to beleive" that using a mycorrhizal fungi inoculum would he…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Nov 19 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21
Reply by k.h. ky

"Spud, is the entire region alkaline, or are there differences? My own soil is highly…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Oct 7 to The Broadfork Chicken MIRACLE

4 Oct 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Wow, a mystery drama!  Thanks Joan! Our last loss was due to an egg impaction.  She…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 28 to What Killed My Chicken - How To Know

2 Sep 28
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"My neighbor across the street uses one every time he mows his grass, which is every…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 22 to Polluting Yourself with Leaf Blowers

6 Sep 22

"Not really.  As long as they don't use pesticides, I can use the leaves for mulch or…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 21 to Polluting Yourself with Leaf Blowers

6 Sep 22

"I get annoyed when people use loud leaf blowers.  They rattle my nerves.  I've even…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 21 to Polluting Yourself with Leaf Blowers

6 Sep 22

"If you have a free source of willow branches, you could try now and again in early S…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Sep 15 to Willow tree

12 Sep 15
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service