Daniel W's Discussions (6,334)

Discussions Replied To (523) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful to see you here Dominic!  I hope you are doing well!"

Daniel W replied Jul 5 to GARDEN HOSE PROBLEM

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Catfish might be fun too!  Around here, the main predators would be herons.  We used…"

Daniel W replied Jul 5 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

9 Jul 5
Reply by Daniel W

"Damn!  I just bought a heavy duty rubber hose last week.  I water a lot, over a 2 ac…"

Daniel W replied Jul 5 to GARDEN HOSE PROBLEM

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I use one of these ibc totes 300 gallon.  They are found on craigslist.  They are us…"

Daniel W replied Jun 24 to Sequester water

1 Jun 24
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan thanks for the info! Since I am preparing my old place for sale, unfortunately…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to Change the world one yard at a time

3 Jun 20
Reply by Randall Smith

"Hi Joan, thank you for the timely and very useful topic!  Tomatoes are a big favorit…"

Daniel W replied Jun 19 to Tomato Growing Topics & Tips

3 Jun 20
Reply by kathy: ky

"Thanks Joan.  If I could go back 40 years and start over, that's the way I would hav…"

Daniel W replied Jun 1 to The Market Gardener

2 Jun 1
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, as far as the kitchen goes, in the end I just did what they said to do.  The o…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Scratching the Surface: Soil biology in agriculture, March 2017 - Joel Salatin

4 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"It's interesting how many laws and regulations there are.  I think there are good re…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to Scratching the Surface: Soil biology in agriculture, March 2017 - Joel Salatin

4 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan thanks for the info! We had black walnuts wherevI grew up.  My dad stored them…"

Daniel W replied Feb 23 to How to Store Nuts

3 Feb 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service