Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,325)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"I was in WinCo Foods today and went by those 25 foot stainless steel hoses.  I don't…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 15 to GARDEN HOSE PROBLEM

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It looks like he could have some good ideas I can use when I start building my green…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 22 to DIY Green House and a Chicken Coop?

4 Jul 30
Reply by Thomas Murray

"It looks like a good idea and he seems to explain it well, but I couldn't watch the…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 22 to DIY Green House and a Chicken Coop?

4 Jul 30
Reply by Thomas Murray

"You reminded me that one of the many reviews I read, said it can be kinked.  If I ex…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 5 to GARDEN HOSE PROBLEM

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Correction:  This hose is rated 80 psi.   I also should mention that it comes with a…"

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What triggered this post is that up until now, I've never had a hose that is flexibl…"

16 Sep 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"From the sound of it, I don't think I want to raise chickens.  Too much work, too mu…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 5 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

9 Jul 5
Reply by Daniel W

"Take some good pictures of the mushrooms and Randall may be able to tell you if they…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 29 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks Joan.  I saved those tips. I was skeptical about the moon affecting seeds, so…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19 to QUICK AND SIMPLE TIPS FOR GERMINATING SEEDS YOURSELF

4 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think it's been 40 years since I've eaten black walnuts.  I've heard them mentione…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 23 to How to Store Nuts

3 Feb 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service