kathy: ky's Discussions (1,321)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"One gchild out of four enjoy working in the flowers with me. She's liked it since sh…"

kathy: ky replied Aug 5, 2017 to Permaculture thinking and skills for youth

3 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, do you have any idea where I can find a rough breakdown on the nutrients in co…"

kathy: ky replied Jun 20, 2017 to Soils need nourishment to create healthy plants

1 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by kathy: ky

"Daniel, I think we're twins. Lol. Better Boy is also my favorite tomato. I couldn't…"

kathy: ky replied Jun 20, 2017 to Tomato Growing Topics & Tips

3 Jun 20, 2017

"When chickens were raised by necessity they were fed table scraps and whatever they…"

kathy: ky replied Dec 10, 2016 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

9 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Daniel W

"That I can live with. Thanks"

kathy: ky replied Nov 21, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Their patterns are impossible to miss. Maybe that's why I feel like I'm disturbing a…"

kathy: ky replied Nov 20, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Daniel what you call pedantic I call breaking the subject down to terms I can unders…"

kathy: ky replied Nov 20, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've seen that stuff since I was a child playing in the woods. I never gave it any t…"

17 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Is that the fine, white, stringy stuff I find under the old leaves that have decompo…"

kathy: ky replied Nov 19, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

17 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thomas, you make me proud : )"

kathy: ky replied Sep 15, 2016 to Front yard gardening. Edible Estates.

14 Sep 15, 2016

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service