Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,036)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, I share your experience and your concerns for environmental good. Health and…"

Joan Denoo replied 13 hours ago to Scratching the Surface: Soil biology in agriculture, March 2017 - Joel Salatin

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"When Is It Warm Enough To Plant? http://www.gardeners.com/how-to/when-is-it-warm-eno…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to QUICK AND SIMPLE TIPS FOR GERMINATING SEEDS YOURSELF

4 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is what I found, Spud. I have been gardening since I was a kid at my father's e…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to QUICK AND SIMPLE TIPS FOR GERMINATING SEEDS YOURSELF

4 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How to Successfully Start Seed Indoors For those who need help with starting seeds i…"

4 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Exactly!!!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 22 to Himalayan rhododendrons blooming 3 months early

4 Jan 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Chickens continue to reside at L&L Acres. We feed them chicken scraps as well as…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 11, 2016 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So did both of my grandmothers. Grandma Denoo also let her chickens free range. I ha…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 11, 2016 to The Real Cost of Raising Meat Chickens – Year 1

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Kathy, I am happy to learn that you can understand what I comment. I am too wordy, b…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 21, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by k.h. ky

"On the other hand,Kathy, as you gather the leaves from the forest and bring them to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 21, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by k.h. ky

"Well, I am finding out more about my garden and its processes than before. Thanks to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 20, 2016 to mycorrhizae (myco = fungus, rhizae = roots) by Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott, WSU Science Editor

14 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service