Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,180)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"Amer, I missed you when you stopped communicating and tried to reach out to you to n…"

Joan Denoo replied 33 minutes ago to Feeling like a fish back in water.

1 33 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hope you have some fresh vegetables under lights this winter. Your light arrangeme…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Great job, Chris. Herbs, nasturtiums, four tomatoes and four tayberries are better t…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"We have one other spider that is toxic, the Brown Recluse.  Black Widow vs. Brown Re…"

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Good! That is what Laura purchased and it is now sown. I look forward to seeing more…"

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel, I hate to ask you again; I forgot your answer. What species of clover do you…"

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel, thank you for the offer of Egyptian Walking Onions. It seems they love my so…"

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel, with Borage, I just cut a stem or pull the plant and throw it where I want i…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"I agree, Plinius, I don't like spiders in my house and have the outside foundation a…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to The Top 10 Things To Do In Your Garden This Fall

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

" Erosion and soil  "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 10 to Soil: regenerative land management

11 Aug 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service