Loren Miller's Discussions (10,231)

Discussions Replied To (550) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, being your friend has been one of the greater pleasures I've associated with m…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 2, 2019 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Patricia

"Don't thank me for this one, Joan; thank TheraminTrees.  He did the grunt work.  I j…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 2, 2019 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Patricia

"My apologies, Patricia. This is some pretty ugly shit, for sure."

31 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Patricia

"Here is a link to the YouTube page itself.  Maybe this will work better."

31 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks, Patricia.  I wonder if Canada is what the US could be if we didn't take ours…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 30, 2018 to Canada Not a Loud Nation

11 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Patricia

""

Loren Miller replied Nov 29, 2018 to Deep Field: The Impossible Magnitude of Our Universe (Eric Whitacre)

10 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Totally, Patricia.  I thought it was amazing!"

Loren Miller replied Nov 16, 2018 to Deep Field: The Impossible Magnitude of Our Universe (Eric Whitacre)

10 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm thrilled and encouraged to hear it, GC.  ROCK ON! "

Loren Miller replied Nov 4, 2018 to New Rule: Win or Go Home (Real Time with Bill Maher)

5 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

"In my case, Patricia ... DEPEND ON IT!!! Bet the farm!"

Loren Miller replied Nov 3, 2018 to New Rule: Win or Go Home (Real Time with Bill Maher)

5 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

""They were religions."  This is something I've been saying for years, particularly i…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 30, 2018 to New Rule: Church and Destroy (Real Time with Bill Maher - HBO)

6 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service