The Flying Atheist's Discussions (971)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Grinning Cat, I didn't know some people had such an extreme reaction to cilantro.  "

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"The item that quickly came to my mind is GREED.  Greed causes so much unnecessary su…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Love Betty's desk chair."

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 2 to God's Annual Performance Review (Betty Bowers)

6 Mar 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"That's awesome, Loren.  I'm happy for her.  Let her know she has some out-of-town co…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 30 to Proud Dad is REALLY Proud Now!

16 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Williams

"I wanted to learn Spanish while I was a flight attendant.  It would have been quite…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 13, 2016 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not to sound redundant, but I agree with all others here that Chris' English and wri…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 12, 2016 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Same thing for me. Received just a few today that are days old. At least the site is…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 12, 2016 to Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate

47 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yup, as Daniel stated below, a big email dump came through during the night with all…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 8, 2016 to Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate

47 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Is anyone here experiencing problems with notifications from A|N? I'm not getting no…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 7, 2016 to Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate

47 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"God definitely is a woman. The Bible states that we (humans) were created in His/Her…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 2, 2016 to If There's a God - She's a Woman - The Author T

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service