Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,353)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"donkey (Equus asinus x Equus caballus) is a noble creature ... well, stubborn my be…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13, 2013 to Cardinal Jorge Maria Bergoglio of Argentina, now Pope Francis

27 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grinning Cat, the question is very appropriate: "if he (Pope Francis) is willing to…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 13, 2013 to Cardinal Jorge Maria Bergoglio of Argentina, now Pope Francis

27 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Cardinal Jorge Maria Bergoglio of Argentina, now Pope Francis"  La Plata, Argent…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12, 2013 to Cardinal Jorge Maria Bergoglio of Argentina, now Pope Francis

27 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Loren Miller, I made a playlist of Newsroom, however, it was clips. I have not been…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12, 2013 to Ignorance makes it hard _ _ think critically

25 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Your kids have what it takes, curious, informed, and hopefully they will be a good s…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11, 2013 to Ignorance makes it hard _ _ think critically

25 Apr 12, 2013

"Ruth, you were one of the first ones to call attention to climate change on this sit…"

25 Apr 12, 2013

"Melinda, your daughter, with her training and her gutsy Mom's spirit, is the hope of…"

25 Apr 12, 2013

"I am not concerned about individuals not knowing names, dates, places, capitals. I a…"

25 Apr 12, 2013

"Grinning Cat, yes, the very very ancient peoples noticed patterns on Earth and the c…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 3, 2013 to Proposed Atheist Solar Wheel of the Year in Northern Hemisphere

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, you are right. And I love your napping dog!  "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 3, 2013 to Proposed Atheist Solar Wheel of the Year in Northern Hemisphere

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service