Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,359)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"If Hitch had any thought of an afterlife, it would be to sit down and have a rip-roa…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 3 to WOTM: Hitch, The Apostate? (Mr. Deity – Brian Dalton)

12 Jun 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"First off, what does WOTM mean?  WOTMAcronym DefinitionWOTM Way of the MasterWOTM Wi…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 1 to WOTM: Hitch, The Apostate? (Mr. Deity – Brian Dalton)

12 Jun 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is what I am afraid of. They will not assimilate and will begin to push for str…"

Joan Denoo replied May 20 to Human Displacement Patterns 2015

4 May 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This encourages me! It seems as though EU has done some planning for the expected ch…"

Joan Denoo replied May 20 to Human Displacement Patterns 2015

4 May 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have trouble with this song because of the reference to god, even if it is a god o…"

Joan Denoo replied May 19 to Such Lyrics!

8 May 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Indeed! The whole myth is by a small group of goat herders in the mountains and vall…"

Joan Denoo replied May 19 to Such Lyrics!

8 May 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I had difficulty, too, Ruth, trying to understand the lyrics. “Voila!”   The Fugs -…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 26 to The Burial Waltz

4 Apr 26
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

"I like your statement,  You had the urge to leave behind the "detritus" much younger…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to Some William Blake to Ponder

6 Apr 25
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

"Oh! Yes! The religious don't like our comments and they want us to be silenced! Haha…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 19 to Confirmed: flagged by religious people for "bullying."

4 Apr 19
Reply by Loren Miller

"I, too, created conspiracy theories and just knew who the bucking fastards were. I a…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service