Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,751)

Discussions Replied To (535) Replies Latest Activity

"I I made a list of issues I watch to discover how each candidate stands on them . I…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 6 to Issues Atheist, Feminist, GLBTQ, Climate Change

3 Oct 22
Reply by BenGee

"Compelledunbeliever, I was a teacher in a prison and you tell it like it is. "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 26 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks for the lead, Chris, that sent me on a hunt. There are several kinds of Taget…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 3 to Morally Bankrupt Christian Sex Hang-Ups Turned Zika into a Brain Damage Crisis

11 Sep 5
Reply by Chris

""

Joan Denoo replied Sep 2 to Morally Bankrupt Christian Sex Hang-Ups Turned Zika into a Brain Damage Crisis

11 Sep 5
Reply by Chris

"That says it, Grinning Cat! Baaaaaaaaa! Images of herders with sheep tell the story…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 2 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"Grinning Cat, the image of a sheepherder as you and Chris describe him appears vivid…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 2 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Grinning Cat. This process will provide more flexibility for me. I wonder if…"

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"J Marks, Cognitive Dissonance was an eye-opener for me, too. Why don't we learn such…"

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"Out of 7,447,690,300 + humans on Earth surely there is one who has the intellectual…"

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"Blowhards need all the hot air they can get. I wonder what one of those rain-blasts…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 21 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service