Loren Miller's Discussions (9,013)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"One other thought: if you continue to get flack about HAVING to attend AA as opposed…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 23 to AA?

9 Jan 24
Reply by Chris G

"I just took a quick poke with Google and found the following listings for Texas from…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 23 to AA?

9 Jan 24
Reply by Chris G

"I suspect you can't because you're not a US citizen ... but thanks for the thought C…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 19 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"There's one element not mentioned in all of this and that is the poverty which is en…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 24, 2015 to There Is Only One Way to Destroy ISIS

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"The thing is, Ruth, Yahweh has been a part of DarkMatter's videos practically from t…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 23, 2015 to If God Exists (DarkMatter2525)

4 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Not sure I agree that only a non-believer would be willing to tolerate DM's approach…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 19, 2015 to If God Exists (DarkMatter2525)

4 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"I been Ayn Randed, nearly branded a communist, 'cuz I'm left-handed.That's the hand…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 3, 2015 to coming out (TheraminTrees)

6 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Isn't it, though?  Personally, I think TT has outdone himself with this one."

Loren Miller replied Dec 3, 2015 to coming out (TheraminTrees)

6 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"You're welcome, Randall.  I don't know as I'm a huge "water" person, but I think Edw…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 20, 2015 to maggie and milly and molly and may (Edward Estlin Cummings & Eric Whitacre)

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"We've had a similar situation here in Cleveland, where hundreds of rape kits go unte…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 14, 2015 to Detroit Businesswomen Team Up to Get Rape Kits Tested

2 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Ian Mason commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
48 minutes ago
Bluegrass Skeptic posted a status
"That moment you finish the interview with Britain First's Jayda Fransen, and you are tickled pink with how it went. One week to publish. :)"
53 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
tom sarbeck replied to Loren Miller's discussion The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Two Cult Survivor liked KenLoukinen's group FLorida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH!)
2 hours ago
Paul Tourville posted a video

Iowa Caucasus! NewsUndies NU1606

Can Jim Gilmore recover?! Is Ben Carson "still" a "viable" candidate?! Will the infighting between also-rans JEB!, Carly, and John have any impact on the peo...
4 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service