Loren Miller's Discussions (9,315)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"If theists are scared that easily, how has Ham had any success at all with this or h…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If Kentucky floods, a whole lot of other places will flood before it, Joan.  For mys…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Interesting.  I heard the same thing about John of Patmos!"

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"AronRa recently had Jim Helton on his Ra-Men podcast, where they were discussing the…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Based upon what I hear from AronRa and the above reportage, attendance at the "grand…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There are a good couple of 'em I haven't seen either, including Atlantis, Twisted, a…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Fan.tasia – A Disney Mashup by Lindsey McCutcheon

8 on Monday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It was my pleasure, Emma. I'm glad you enjoyed. For the record, I'm 65, and my daugh…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Fan.tasia – A Disney Mashup by Lindsey McCutcheon

8 on Monday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I have to say, the one point brought out toward the end of the discussion was one I…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, you do remember where the Republican National Convention is being held, righ…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"Not exactly something you'd hear from Wayne LaPierre, is it?"

Loren Miller replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service