Loren Miller's Discussions (9,900)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"Just rewatched this.  I had forgotten just how brilliant it is (and trust me, it IS!…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 3 to The Bourne Again Identity (Mr. Deity)

3 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"Very likely what you were drinking was Glenmorangie, which is lovely stuff."

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"A shame that, though I should mention: Chivas is a blend!  I still indulge, though I…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"Keep your pot and I'll keep my single-track scotch! Deal?"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"The one thing I would vote for as it comes to ridding the world of something would b…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"To my knowledge, Lilac, her book hasn't been released yet.  If I hear any news, I'll…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 6 to Yasmine Mohammed - Confessions of an Ex-Muslim (The Thinking Atheist)

6 Jul 7
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Postscript: I have just finished two of the three chapters, plus Epilogue of Yasmine…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 6 to Yasmine Mohammed - Confessions of an Ex-Muslim (The Thinking Atheist)

6 Jul 7
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Without Christianity, she might have been a concert pianist, considering the story a…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"At least part of my problem with O'Hair was here Playboy Interview, which was partic…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"The point was made during the podcast that, if O'Hair had been all sweetness and lig…"

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service