Loren Miller's Discussions (10,035)

Discussions Replied To (533) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm thrilled and encouraged to hear it, GC.  ROCK ON! "

Loren Miller replied Nov 4 to New Rule: Win or Go Home (Real Time with Bill Maher)

5 Nov 4
Reply by Loren Miller

"In my case, Patricia ... DEPEND ON IT!!! Bet the farm!"

Loren Miller replied Nov 3 to New Rule: Win or Go Home (Real Time with Bill Maher)

5 Nov 4
Reply by Loren Miller

""They were religions."  This is something I've been saying for years, particularly i…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 30 to New Rule: Church and Destroy (Real Time with Bill Maher - HBO)

6 Sep 30
Reply by Loren Miller

"Any cult of personality, at least in the last 100 years, might as well be a religion."

Loren Miller replied Sep 29 to New Rule: Church and Destroy (Real Time with Bill Maher - HBO)

6 Sep 30
Reply by Loren Miller

"Precisely my reaction, GC.  Their non-existent god would do well to protect anyone w…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 3 to concealing abuse (TheraminTrees)

3 Sep 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Consolidating?  Perhaps, but with an overall amount which is still diminishing.  We…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 10 to Is Christianity Persecuted? (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Aug 10
Reply by Patricia

"Yeah, they will ... because the Christian privilege they've lived with all their liv…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 10 to Is Christianity Persecuted? (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Aug 10
Reply by Patricia

"My privilege and my joy, Joan.  I'm glad you liked it. "

Loren Miller replied May 1 to appropriating morality (TheraminTrees)

7 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And every time some believer wants to dismiss or minimize the old testament, I remin…"

Loren Miller replied May 1 to appropriating morality (TheraminTrees)

7 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Every time someone wants to allege that something like DNA has to have a supernatura…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 3 to How would you respond?

5 Apr 10
Reply by Christina Scribner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service