Loren Miller's Discussions (9,785)

Discussions Replied To (505) Replies Latest Activity

"Without Christianity, she might have been a concert pianist, considering the story a…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"At least part of my problem with O'Hair was here Playboy Interview, which was partic…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"The point was made during the podcast that, if O'Hair had been all sweetness and lig…"

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"I was always pretty linear in reading Playboy, but then that's how I have been and c…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 28 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"I had at least one supervisor (and maybe more than one) who could have done with a b…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 2 to God's Annual Performance Review (Betty Bowers)

6 Mar 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The problem is that she started out pro-choice and infamously ended up pro-birth.  F…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 19 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Lately not so good.  Both a heartbeat bill and a 20-week ban have gone through our l…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tom, if Drumpf and his cabinet have their way, Roe v Wade could be overturned or obv…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Joan, the inscription, so far as I can resolve it, is as follows:31ST MIDSOUTH REGIO…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 31 to Proud Dad is REALLY Proud Now!

16 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Williams

"Much appreciated, Ruth!"

Loren Miller replied Jan 30 to Proud Dad is REALLY Proud Now!

16 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Williams

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service