Loren Miller's Discussions (9,804)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pretty sure I saw that in NBC Nightly News last night ... eerie!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 14 to Surreal, I haz it

99 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ya know, in retrospect, I thought the most overused word in the English language was…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 22 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27
Reply by Donald R Barbera

""

Loren Miller replied Sep 22 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Tom, I can ignore somebody who's ranting and raving at me. However, the second they…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Except that we are talking less about violence than about toxic disagreements, espec…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Donald, one exception I would like to cite is the work of Mandisa Thomas.  She spoke…"

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Complete agreement, Daniel.  I wish I could say that a guy I've been following one w…"

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Just rewatched this.  I had forgotten just how brilliant it is (and trust me, it IS!…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 3 to The Bourne Again Identity (Mr. Deity)

3 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"Very likely what you were drinking was Glenmorangie, which is lovely stuff."

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"A shame that, though I should mention: Chivas is a blend!  I still indulge, though I…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service