Loren Miller's Discussions (10,212)

Discussions Replied To (550) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you ever noticed that heaven forbids a whole bunch of things, but when people a…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 22 to Betty Bowers Reviews "When Christians Break Bad" by Bonnie Weinstein

5 Sep 17
Reply by Grinning Cat

"To Her Majesty:Allow me to be succinct:SUCK IT!"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

9 Jul 13
Reply by Patricia

"Funny thing – I don't see Graham getting on Trump's case for being a womanizing, pus…"

Loren Miller replied May 28 to Evangelicals Breaking Up with Jesus (Betty Bowers)

10 May 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Betty is great fun, isn't she?  [grin!] "

Loren Miller replied May 28 to Evangelicals Breaking Up with Jesus (Betty Bowers)

10 May 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"They are a dog that found their bone, GC, and they'll be damned (perhaps literally!)…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 28 to Evangelicals Breaking Up with Jesus (Betty Bowers)

10 May 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Very true, Ruth.  I mean:WHO IS THAT GUY???"

Loren Miller replied Apr 27 to Evangelicals Breaking Up with Jesus (Betty Bowers)

10 May 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You had that problem, too, eh? "

Loren Miller replied Feb 21 to Kitbull | Pixar SparkShorts

10 Feb 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, so do I ... but it's so beautifully done, and with old-fashioned, hand-drawn a…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 21 to Kitbull | Pixar SparkShorts

10 Feb 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Lousy news, people: Henry, Seth's rescue seen here, has passed away during dental su…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 17 to Saving Number 90 - From Seth Andrews (The Thinking Atheist)

10 Jan 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Know yourself.Own yourself.Defend yourself."

Loren Miller replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service