Loren Miller's Discussions (9,830)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes the easiest thing to do with such situations is to refuse delivery!"

Loren Miller replied Nov 24 to A Powerful Message from an old wise teacher :

9 Nov 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"Which means they do as they please.  Remember that business about believers superimp…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 6 to 10 Tricks from 46 (Betty Bowers)

3 Nov 6
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I'm pretty sure I saw that in NBC Nightly News last night ... eerie!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 14 to Surreal, I haz it

99 Oct 19
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ya know, in retrospect, I thought the most overused word in the English language was…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 22 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27
Reply by Donald R Barbera

""

Loren Miller replied Sep 22 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Tom, I can ignore somebody who's ranting and raving at me. However, the second they…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Except that we are talking less about violence than about toxic disagreements, espec…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Donald, one exception I would like to cite is the work of Mandisa Thomas.  She spoke…"

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Complete agreement, Daniel.  I wish I could say that a guy I've been following one w…"

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Just rewatched this.  I had forgotten just how brilliant it is (and trust me, it IS!…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 3 to The Bourne Again Identity (Mr. Deity)

3 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service