Loren Miller's Discussions (9,198)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny thing - I was just thinking about Onward Christian Soldiers this morning, I su…"

Loren Miller replied May 19 to Such Lyrics!

8 May 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He's a pretty popular and perceptive porker ... if occasionally prickly!"

Loren Miller replied May 18 to Atheist Pig STRIKES AGAIN!!!

2 May 18
Reply by Loren Miller

"Seth Andrews is a bully like I'm a concert violinist!  If he does anything, he may h…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 19 to Confirmed: flagged by religious people for "bullying."

4 Apr 19
Reply by Loren Miller

"For those of you who tuned in late, Atheist Nexus has been having issues related to…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 16 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Worthy of note, gang: I don't think we're completely out of the woods yet.  I'm stil…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 16 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hear you in re: the whole "conspiracy" thing, though in this case, I think it was…"

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, I'm down with anything that keeps us connected and enhances A|N's functional…"

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Turns out, the problem was pretty complex, Donald.  If you were NOT logged into A|N,…"

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well, the dude was never alive to begin with, so his death is rather a moot point, a…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 3 to God's Not Dead - The Christian Persecution Complex (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 20
Reply by Annie Willis

"Your money, my money, and a whole lot of other people's money, for that matter, Qian…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 2 to God's Not Dead - The Christian Persecution Complex (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 20
Reply by Annie Willis

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service