tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,990)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, but keep in mind what someone once said, "People are known not by the stature…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 22 to A Powerful Message from an old wise teacher :

8 Sep 28
Reply by Plinius

"Experience, Joan, contributes to both age and wisdom. A nickel says that old wise t…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 22 to A Powerful Message from an old wise teacher :

8 Sep 28
Reply by Plinius

""Violence arises from powerlessness." Loren, I don't remember which ancient Roman g…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Stuff occupies space. The universe is stuff. Ergo, the universe occupies space."

tom sarbeck replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I would get rid of the universe. Space would then be at peace. "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11

"Thanks, Loren. I started listening, intending hear it in two parts. Instead, I heard…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"Okay, you "interview-first" guys, tell us you didn't peek at the centerfold first.…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 28 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Early in the 1960s as I understand, Spud, IBM policies allowed employees to rate the…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 3 to God's Annual Performance Review (Betty Bowers)

6 Mar 19

"Loren, if Roe v. Wade is overturned, existing state laws will take its place. You're…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks, Loren, for the link to the interview. I read it all, copied two lines that m…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service