Daniel Wachenheim's Discussions (8,390)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"It never ceases to amaze me that McCain, supposedly a great patriot who suffered tor…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Aug 25 to Are You a Patriot? (Betty Bowers)

22 Aug 29
Reply by Chris G

"Tony Perkins is saying something to the effect that god isn't punishing him, but rat…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Aug 24 to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

17 Sep 2
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Kentucky Seaworld :-)"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 25 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Good thing Noah was a nonsmoker."

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 25 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I don't know how anyone can look at the Kentucky legislature and still beleive in In…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"In the 1970s, Jim and Tammy Faye Baker opened up their christian theme park, Heritag…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Im confused about the secret service restrictions. Isn't that hypocritical?"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"Loren, I have a spare room. Then again, my neighbor with tne 7 home-schoolsd kids, h…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"I still want to see open carry at the Republican convention.  And at their political…"

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

" I guess they need the advertising dollars, or the pandering points for when they ha…"

Daniel Wachenheim replied Jul 1 to NBC News Gives Ken Ham Free Advertising

13 Jul 2
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service