Daniel W's Discussions (6,334)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Why only 40% of highly religious are happy?  Why not 90%?  Vs.  29% of less religiou…"

Daniel W replied Sep 10 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Loren, I had forgotten about the infighting folks.  I think what you do is excellent…"

Daniel W replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Thanks Loren for an important and well presented discussion. In one of Smalley's las…"

Daniel W replied Aug 27 to Eating Our Own: How You Can Save the Movement (David Smalley | The Thinking Atheist)

11 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Great work!"

Daniel W replied Jul 31 to Where The Buffalo Roam AGAIN - Allan Savory Institute

3 Jul 31
Reply by Daniel W

"Loren, what a wonderful award!   Can't beat that!"

Daniel W replied Jan 31 to Proud Dad is REALLY Proud Now!

16 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Williams

"Thomas, I doubt that you have offended anyone.  Im very glad you are on here and Im…"

Daniel W replied Jan 28 to Questions......

6 Feb 9
Reply by kathy: ky

"We had rain and chill but not bad at all.  I can't take the chill like I could befor…"

Daniel W replied Jan 3 to Ian, a beautiful New Years blessing.

7 Jan 5
Reply by Chris

"I think I will need to start with Dr. Suess.  I wonder how that sounds in German.  O…"

Daniel W replied Dec 14, 2016 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, I was unusual because I mostly listened and asked.  I did not interrupt much. …"

Daniel W replied Dec 14, 2016 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Absolutely.  And, a different means of self expression.  In high school, for a Germa…"

Daniel W replied Dec 13, 2016 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service