Daniel W's Discussions (8,298)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Tony Perkins is saying something to the effect that god isn't punishing him, but rat…"

Daniel W replied 12 hours ago to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

10 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Kentucky Seaworld :-)"

Daniel W replied Jul 25 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 on Monday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Good thing Noah was a nonsmoker."

Daniel W replied Jul 25 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 on Monday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I don't know how anyone can look at the Kentucky legislature and still beleive in In…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 on Monday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"In the 1970s, Jim and Tammy Faye Baker opened up their christian theme park, Heritag…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 on Monday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Im confused about the secret service restrictions. Isn't that hypocritical?"

Daniel W replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"Loren, I have a spare room. Then again, my neighbor with tne 7 home-schoolsd kids, h…"

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"I still want to see open carry at the Republican convention.  And at their political…"

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

" I guess they need the advertising dollars, or the pandering points for when they ha…"

Daniel W replied Jul 1 to NBC News Gives Ken Ham Free Advertising

13 Jul 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"Like you, I also suspected hacking, most likely Christian. Funny how our minds work.…"

Daniel W replied Apr 16 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service