Daniel W's Discussions (8,225)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Kentucky Seaworld :-)"

Daniel W replied on Monday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good thing Noah was a nonsmoker."

Daniel W replied on Monday to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't know how anyone can look at the Kentucky legislature and still beleive in In…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In the 1970s, Jim and Tammy Faye Baker opened up their christian theme park, Heritag…"

Daniel W replied Jul 19 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

22 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Im confused about the secret service restrictions. Isn't that hypocritical?"

Daniel W replied Jul 13 to The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"Loren, I have a spare room. Then again, my neighbor with tne 7 home-schoolsd kids, h…"

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

"I still want to see open carry at the Republican convention.  And at their political…"

15 Jul 20
Reply by Chris G

" I guess they need the advertising dollars, or the pandering points for when they ha…"

Daniel W replied Jul 1 to NBC News Gives Ken Ham Free Advertising

13 Jul 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"Like you, I also suspected hacking, most likely Christian. Funny how our minds work.…"

Daniel W replied Apr 16 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, I wasn't on this group, but if the discussion will be here, I'm OK with that.…"

Daniel W replied Apr 16 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service