Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,787)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"The "Heritage Songs of the Ethical Society" website, which includes "What Gift Is Th…"

Grinning Cat replied May 2 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

42 May 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Not only do religions have no claim to introducing secular morality, over and over a…"

Grinning Cat replied May 1 to appropriating morality (TheraminTrees)

7 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"On the Hebrew scriptures and the lie of unified "Judeo-Christian" values: it's awful…"

Grinning Cat replied May 1 to appropriating morality (TheraminTrees)

7 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren! Some good retorts from the video: "If you're going to ban things that…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 21 to Guns: Both Sides Now (Betty Bowers)

3 Apr 3
Reply by Christina Scribner

"I'd be angry too, if someone kept stuffing me with dirty sneakers and sweaty socks!…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2017 to Surreal, I haz it

99 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Spider bird! (or a piping plover with babies, via a collection of dramatic birds at…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 18, 2017 to Surreal, I haz it

99 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"On some people fetishizing the Second Amendment and calling themselves "patriots": "…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 22, 2017 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"One way to find people with nontheistic but similar "strong community connections" w…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Genetic differences make some people perceive cilantro as vile and soapy-tasting. Th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28, 2017 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Hear, hear! A corollary: also getting rid of the idea that WAR -- sending people out…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28, 2017 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service