Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,251)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"See the story of Job, who's portrayed as righteous and obedient even as the god of t…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"He tried, with his initial $100 donation. They refused it once they learned it was g…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"According to an update in a Friendly Atheist article, Matt is giving the Children's…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Great minds sometimes think alike! I read Hemant Mehta's reporting of this at Friend…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"By similar logic, people who believe that souls come into being at conception should…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 21 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"On a lighter note... ain't pareidolia great? "

Grinning Cat replied Aug 14 to Surreal, I haz it

91 Aug 14
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Revisiting this important discussion... Here are copies of those links at the Waybac…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 15 to Men who challenge men to stop violence

18 Jun 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Bits worth repeating: "There are atheists in foxholes, but there are absolutely no b…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 2 to WOTM: Hitch, The Apostate? (Mr. Deity – Brian Dalton)

12 Jun 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We (people of any gender, in the world) should be listening when women speak up!!"

Grinning Cat replied May 24 to Men who challenge men to stop violence

18 Jun 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"From bits and pieces I've heard on the news in the recent months, it seems the EU ha…"

Grinning Cat replied May 20 to Human Displacement Patterns 2015

4 May 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service