Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,651)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be angry too, if someone kept stuffing me with dirty sneakers and sweaty socks!…"

Grinning Cat replied 4 hours ago to Surreal, I haz it

99 4 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Spider bird! (or a piping plover with babies, via a collection of dramatic birds at…"

Grinning Cat replied yesterday to Surreal, I haz it

99 4 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"On some people fetishizing the Second Amendment and calling themselves "patriots": "…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 22 to Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

5 Sep 27
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"One way to find people with nontheistic but similar "strong community connections" w…"

Grinning Cat replied Aug 9 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Genetic differences make some people perceive cilantro as vile and soapy-tasting. Th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Hear, hear! A corollary: also getting rid of the idea that WAR -- sending people out…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11

"I'd also add INDIFFERENCE to other people, or whatever the opposite of empathy is. R…"

30 Sep 11

"I've only watched the beginning so far -- might see how the soundtrack holds up as a…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 4 to attacking ideas (TheraminTrees)

1 Apr 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Caveat about listentoyoutube.com: occasionally clicking on "click here to get your d…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 4 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

40 Apr 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Revisiting this page... what a beautiful, elegant edit, Joan! Repeating that in the…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 13 to Such Lyrics!

9 Feb 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service