Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

""God's love" is like.....no god and no love. (Just like "God's plan".) There's only…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22 to degrading love — part one (TheraminTrees)

11 Nov 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That's just for sending feedback to Ning, so they'll recognize the site as connected…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 2 to Ning, Error 500s, and Whether to Migrate

47 Nov 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In the "Send Us Your Feedback" page, "Network URL" won't accept atheistnexus.com; us…"

47 Nov 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My understanding is that Ning isn't free. (They used to offer free service to smalle…"

47 Nov 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, Loren, thanks! I just hope we'll emerge gruntled and turbed, with our valuable…"

47 Nov 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's nourished by the church's reinterpretation and repackaging of reality. Any "bad…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 15 to His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church

35 Oct 30
Reply by k.h. ky

"In the Harry Potter series, magic is a "force of nature", there's no parallel to "Go…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 14 to His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church

35 Oct 30
Reply by k.h. ky

"Yes! Valerie Tarico's simple specifics are worth repeating: (emphases added & ch…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 2 to Morally Bankrupt Christian Sex Hang-Ups Turned Zika into a Brain Damage Crisis

11 Sep 5
Reply by Chris

"Even if the sheepherder were unhumanly, perfectly benevolent, I'll echo Timothy Lear…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 2 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

39 Sep 29
Reply by Loren Miller

"A most excellent comment from islandbrewer: "

Grinning Cat replied Sep 2 to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

17 Sep 2
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service