Plinius's Discussions (1,462)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Patricia! From here you're a great friend"

Plinius replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"thanks, Tom! Escape without pessimism and cynicism seems impossible to me, so I'll c…"

Plinius replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"A good summary, Loren!"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks, Joan! I can add that I've always tried to practise this, and it went against…"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks for sharing, Loren. I find this also hard to watch. Luckily I was not sexuall…"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"And Canada offers a home to many refugees and immigrants, without whining about it."

Plinius replied Dec 1, 2018 to Canada Not a Loud Nation

11 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks Joan!"

Plinius replied Nov 25, 2018 to Peak Prosperity, We are at the peak

3 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I enjoyed that! But xians will go on whining anyway."

Plinius replied Aug 9, 2018 to Is Christianity Persecuted? (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Patricia

"Goes well with the morning coffee, Loren!"

Plinius replied Apr 9, 2018 to The Fake Christian Busybody Show (Andrew Bradley)

1 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Plinius

"The hunter gatherers were wiser; Do some shopping in the morning, when you've gather…"

Plinius replied Feb 16, 2018 to The myth of religions

3 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service