Plinius's Discussions (1,503)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Believers have a loophole for that - something like nothing is forbidden for the hol…"

Plinius replied on Friday to Betty Bowers Reviews "When Christians Break Bad" by Bonnie Weinstein

4 on Friday
Reply by Plinius

":-D!!!"

Plinius replied Jul 11 to A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

9 Jul 13
Reply by Patricia

"Yes, many people are concerned about pollution and try to find solutions, BUT where…"

Plinius replied Jun 27 to Consumers do not see this coming

5 Jul 11
Reply by Meri Weathers

"I've practised 2, 3 and 4 for years, 1 is not wise because of pollution in this town…"

Plinius replied Jun 27 to Consumers do not see this coming

5 Jul 11
Reply by Meri Weathers

"I mostly avoid animations, because they're often so jittery and make me cross eyed.…"

Plinius replied Feb 22 to Kitbull | Pixar SparkShorts

10 Feb 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks Loren, it's lovely!"

Plinius replied Feb 21 to Kitbull | Pixar SparkShorts

10 Feb 23
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks, Patricia! From here you're a great friend"

Plinius replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"thanks, Tom! Escape without pessimism and cynicism seems impossible to me, so I'll c…"

Plinius replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"A good summary, Loren!"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks, Joan! I can add that I've always tried to practise this, and it went against…"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service