Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,320)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Eating squid is not bad, but a little bland for my taste.  I enjoy octopus."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12 to Any Babymetal Fans Here?

5 Sep 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Religion had me brainwashed, but it didn't make me happy.  Just the opposite.  It ma…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 11 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I agree Thomas."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 11 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Kathy, I agree.  I like your examples. I suspect some are happier, but on average, n…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 9 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I suppose Seth is being humorous about guacamole, be he sounded serious. I don't car…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Very good video.  I like how she says we should be more concerned with this most dan…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 7 to Yasmine Mohammed - Confessions of an Ex-Muslim (The Thinking Atheist)

6 Jul 7
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I used to get advertisements for those enhancement products in my email, but never h…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 26 to Afrodisiacs – African Aphrodisiacs

4 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've not heard of that before Joan.  It is crazy. I've never had any children, and m…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 26 to Afrodisiacs – African Aphrodisiacs

4 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I remember that part now.  She purposely pushed back against stupidity and falsehood…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

"I enjoyed this video because it was informative.  Before this, I knew little about O…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 18 to The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service