kathy: ky's Discussions (1,321)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"John, wouldn't that be true only if they were raised religious?"

kathy: ky replied Sep 11 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Grinning Cat, those are excellent ideas. Unfortunately they don't apply to most of u…"

kathy: ky replied Aug 9 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I will agree that they consider themselves happier but I don't believe for a moment…"

kathy: ky replied Aug 9 to Ignorance is Bliss: Why Religious People Seem Happier Than the 'Nones'”.

16 Sep 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I remember that now. Maybe it was Cutty Sark?? Like Joan it's been so long I can't r…"

kathy: ky replied Aug 1 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Single malt scotch was my favorite. Chivas Regal. Yummy Damned ulcers forced me to g…"

kathy: ky replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11

"I would go with greed. Greedy people are the reason our country is going through wha…"

kathy: ky replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

30 Sep 11

"Thomas, the friend thing comes in handy to follow up on someone who has been ill or…"

kathy: ky replied Feb 9 to Questions......

6 Feb 9
Reply by kathy: ky

"That is wonderful. You know we are all proud for you and your daughter."

kathy: ky replied Jan 31 to Proud Dad is REALLY Proud Now!

16 Apr 12
Reply by Todd Williams

"Bertold, batshit crazy and mean."

kathy: ky replied Oct 30, 2016 to His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church

35 Oct 30, 2016

"Chris, you nailed it. My younger sister doesn't even carry house insurance even thou…"

kathy: ky replied Oct 30, 2016 to His Dark Materials and the Catholic Church

35 Oct 30, 2016

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service