k.h. ky's Discussions (1,049)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, how thoughtful of god. A person can't get more blessed than having their hom…"

k.h. ky replied yesterday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Awesome!! And it's trending on social media. GC I love it that they put a deadline o…"

k.h. ky replied on Thursday to We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

11 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Chris, I thought you were lost to the theists. ;)"

k.h. ky replied Aug 6 to grooming minds (TheraminTrees)

20 Aug 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Lol. This means everyone in the world came from eight people."

k.h. ky replied Jul 26 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 on Monday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Loren, I love it that you don't hesitate to give them hell when it's called for. Sin…"

k.h. ky replied Jul 1 to NBC News Gives Ken Ham Free Advertising

13 Jul 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"It's a good link. It just took it awhile to post."

k.h. ky replied Jan 22 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"There is something wrong with the petition. It let me sign and verify twice but the…"

k.h. ky replied Jan 20 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"I can't get it to open. It's probably the cloud coverage. I'll try again later."

k.h. ky replied Jan 20 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"That's awesome Ruth. I'd sign up too."

k.h. ky replied Oct 24, 2015 to Singulair makes old rats smarter

3 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Plinius

"Ripe tomatoes."

k.h. ky replied Jul 21, 2014 to 10 HAPPINESS HACKS: BACKED BY SCIENCE

8 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service