Randall Smith's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, what surprises me more is that you continue to watch the "evening news" at al…"

Randall Smith replied Jul 2 to NBC News Gives Ken Ham Free Advertising

13 Jul 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"And, Loren, as a further coincidence, while hiking a trail in Greece, several group…"

Randall Smith replied May 19 to Such Lyrics!

8 May 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Pretty cool. Strange, but I like it."

Randall Smith replied Apr 26 to The Burial Waltz

4 Apr 26
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

"After 3 days of A/N withdrawal pains, I finally--somehow--got through this morning,…"

Randall Smith replied Apr 17 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Signed, "sealed", and delivered."

Randall Smith replied Jan 20 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Worthwhile tape, Loren. I agree wholeheartedly with Ingersol. Thanks for sharing. BT…"

Randall Smith replied Dec 1, 2015 to Mental health in the age of violence: Dr. Elliott Ingersol

1 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Randall Smith

"Wow! Nice! Thanks for sharing it with us, Loren."

Randall Smith replied Nov 20, 2015 to maggie and milly and molly and may (Edward Estlin Cummings & Eric Whitacre)

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thought provoking. I reckon I'm on the right track."

Randall Smith replied Nov 18, 2015 to There Is Only One Way to Destroy ISIS

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Really scary. When I hear truth being bended, and know that people are being manipul…"

Randall Smith replied Oct 10, 2015 to bending truth, or "We Can All Be Manipulated" (TheraminTrees)

28 Sep 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hilarious!"

Randall Smith replied May 27, 2015 to Betty Explains Religious Freedom (Betty Bowers)

10 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service