Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,289)

Discussions Replied To (550) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that is it. Oh! my! it was good. I could become a "souse" with that brand, exce…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 30 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"I had to give up my favorite single malt scotch so many years ago, I can't even reme…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"I didn't know that either. a soapy-tasting substance does not sound desirable for me…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"I agree, getting rid of ignorance worldwide would make an incredible difference in h…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 28 to If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

29 Aug 5

"Thanks for the links, Loren; indeed, I will read everything she generates. "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 6 to Yasmine Mohammed - Confessions of an Ex-Muslim (The Thinking Atheist)

6 Jul 7
Reply by Idaho Spud

"So, to be free of these intruders, I have to open a new email address and give it ou…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 26 to Afrodisiacs – African Aphrodisiacs

4 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, Thankfully, you had no children, even if you do have a normal sex drive and ne…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 26 to Afrodisiacs – African Aphrodisiacs

4 Jun 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, how are you doing with your Spanish? and Mandarin? For me, a foreign languag…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Learning a Language as a Mature Adult

28 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If Roe v. wade (1973) is overturned, the country will see great-grandmothers, grandm…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"I like your quotes, Spud. The interview is a good one, as well. "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to The Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins

16 Mar 28
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service