Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,786)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"I had difficulty, too, Ruth, trying to understand the lyrics. “Voila!”   The Fugs -…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 26 to The Burial Waltz

4 Apr 26
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

"I like your statement,  You had the urge to leave behind the "detritus" much younger…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to Some William Blake to Ponder

6 Apr 25
Reply by Donatien Alphonse François

"Oh! Yes! The religious don't like our comments and they want us to be silenced! Haha…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 19 to Confirmed: flagged by religious people for "bullying."

4 Apr 19
Reply by Loren Miller

"I, too, created conspiracy theories and just knew who the bucking fastards were. I a…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to The Value of Atheist Nexus ... and of Keeping Contact

13 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"God never existed except in the minds of Homo sapiens, therefore we can go about our…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 5 to God's Not Dead - The Christian Persecution Complex (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Apr 20
Reply by Annie Willis

"Ruth, what about Martenson is over your head? He is one of the few economists that m…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 20 to Peak Prosperity News Update - 2-12-2016

3 Feb 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren, signed and passed along. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 20 to White House Petition: Change National Motto Back to "E Pluribus, Unum"

8 Jan 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks, Loren. I like how he structures this discussion."

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2015 to coming out (TheraminTrees)

6 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Oh! my goodness! What a powerful statement! I feel goosebumps, especially knowing Na…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 10, 2015 to Something Beautiful – Nathan Phelps & Seth Andrews

7 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

""

Joan Denoo replied Oct 27, 2015 to Your favorite photobombs?

14 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service