Joan Denoo's Discussions (9,385)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"Blowhards need all the hot air they can get. I wonder what one of those rain-blasts…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 21 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Yes, leaving family and friends behind seems to be the only way out of the chains, a…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 10 to grooming minds (TheraminTrees)

20 Aug 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren, it has been months since I watched the PurpleFox and Evid3. Watching…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 10 to grooming minds (TheraminTrees)

20 Aug 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This terrible windmill fire is bad news. Much of the state of Washington is agricult…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to Surreal, I haz it

91 Aug 14
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I don't tink it was fear that kept people from the Ark, I think it was boredom, and…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 27 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Good point and I am glad you found a way to gt her to think. A seed sown ... "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 27 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Another beginning of the human race with incest and violent murders. "

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Oh! My Gosh! What a dreadful thing. I watched several of the videos that came with t…"

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That will be nice, except, the taxpayers of Kentucky will be stuck with the bill and…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 26 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I wonder what the elevation is there at the Ark Park? Will it be uplifted by rising…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 26 to The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

24 Aug 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service