Joan Denoo's Discussions (10,742)

Discussions Replied To (583) Replies Latest Activity

""

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia (NY Times)

5 Jan 21
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"One wonders how many feet tRump has? Shoes just keep dropping so fast he has to have…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia (NY Times)

5 Jan 21
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Patricia, You came into my life when I had cancer and were a pillar of strength for…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 4 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Tom, I like that idea! Know yourself!Own yourself! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 4 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"YES!"

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Powerfully and clearly stated, Plinius. Your wisdom rings through! "

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Oh good! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Emotional abuse is often worse than physical abuse because there are no cuts and bru…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 3 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"A hug for you, my friend "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 2 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

"Ah, Loren, you don't realize how comforting and enlightening you were to me and it i…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 2 to exposing abuse | Jehovah’s Witnesses on trial | part 1 (TheraminTrees)

31 Jan 4
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service