All Discussions Tagged 'Betty Bowers' (23)

← Back to Hang With Friends
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speak English? YOU FIRST! (Betty Bowers)

Honestly, the title to this piece is badly under-representative of the content.  To be far more accurate, what we have here is Mrs. Betty B…

Started by Loren Miller

1 29 minutes ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

A Prayer for Our Nation (Betty Bowers)

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.  Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, has seen what is going on with the current occupa…

Started by Loren Miller

2 15 hours ago
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

God's Annual Performance Review (Betty Bowers)

I don't know about you guys, but there wasn't a performance review I had in 30 years of field service that I didn't LOATHE.  It seems as th…

Started by Loren Miller

6 Mar 19
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What Annoys God Most? (Betty Bowers)

Long story short, it's those near misses, the almost-but-not-quite, close but no cheroot moments, or, would you believe ... Near Death Expe…

Started by Loren Miller

10 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Grinning Cat

The Whole Bible in 30 Seconds (Betty Bowers)

Ever decide that you wanted to read the whole bible, cover to cover, only to realize half-way through Deuteronomy that the darn thing is in…

Started by Loren Miller

15 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Randy Hatly

Are You a Patriot? (Betty Bowers)

You might think that Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, would be stepping outside of her comfort zone in tackling the concept of patri…

Started by Loren Miller

22 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Chris

Onward (Unpaid) Christian Soldiers (Betty Bowers)

Proselytizing in the military is a dirty little secret most radical christians would rather didn't get out.  Well, never let it be said tha…

Started by Loren Miller

1 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Chris

The Gun Industry's Killing in Killing (Betty Bowers)

America's Best Christian has finally acknowledged that there may be one outfit which has her belief system beat for it's leverage on the go…

Started by Loren Miller

15 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Chris

In God We Trust? (Betty Bowers)

HEY, gang!  Your favorite America's Best Christian, Betty Bowers is BACK and just in time for the Fourth of July!!!  This time, she's hit i…

Started by Loren Miller

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

George Washington and Sarah Palin Discuss the 10 Commandments & the US Constitution (Betty Bowers)

Many of us have seen Christopher Hitchens' take on the 10 Commandments of a few years ago.  Well, apparently Sarah Palin thinks (really? Sh…

Started by Loren Miller

0 Oct 19, 2015

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service