All Discussions Tagged 'Seth Andrews' (13)

← Back to Hang With Friends
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Degrees of Doubt: The Claims and Credentials of Ravi Zacharias (The Thinking Atheist)

Anyone here ever run onto an apologist by the name of Ravi Zacharias?  I've seen his name dropped multiple times on YouTube as supposedly b…

Started by Loren Miller

1 May 17
Reply by Chris

The Most Hated Woman in America (The Thinking Atheist)

Before Aron Ra and Matt Dillahunty, before Dawkins or Dennett or Harris or even Hitchens, there was Madalyn Murray O'Hair.  In the midst of…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Apr 19
Reply by Gary S

The Ark Encounter: A Less than Grand Opening (The Thinking Atheist)

The day finally arrived.  Ken Ham's Ark Encounter opened on 7 July, 2016 ... to something a bit less than Disney-sized crowds, and more tha…

Started by Loren Miller

27 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

We Don't Want Your (Atheist) Money! (The Thinking Atheist)

I suppose I've heard stories like this before: Conscientious atheist donates money to worthy cause. Worthy cause initially accepts money.…

Started by Loren Miller

17 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Idaho Spud

The God of Cancer (The Thinking Atheist)

Seth Andrews has been through the mill as it comes to dealing with those who insist that their faith in a deity is not just valid but neces…

Started by Loren Miller

10 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

God's Not Dead - The Christian Persecution Complex (The Thinking Atheist)

Doubtless most if not all of you have heard about that sorry piece of cinema known as God's Not Dead, and perhaps its sequel, cleverly enti…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Annie Willis

Something Beautiful – Nathan Phelps & Seth Andrews

And it is beautiful, too, indeed, I think some of Seth Andrews' best work.  Interesting point: rather than Seth's dulcet baritone doing the…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

It seems as though some numb-nuts New York pastor by the name of Stephen Kim has written two marriage advice pieces for christian men and w…

Started by Loren Miller

20 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

Seth Andrews' New Book, "Sacred Cows" (The Thinking Atheist)

For the last few podcasts, Seth Andrews has been alluding to a new literary effort he's been working on.  Well, the cat is out of the bag .…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Patricia

Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist)

Well, it's that time of year again.  Time to gird our loins, put on our battle armor and join the (dah-dah DAAAAAH!) WAR AGAINST CHRISTMAS!…

Started by Loren Miller

23 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by booklover

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service