Degrees of Doubt: The Claims and Credentials of Ravi Zacharias (The Thinking Atheist)

Anyone here ever run onto an apologist by the name of Ravi Zacharias?  I've seen his name dropped multiple times on YouTube as supposedly being THE ONE APOLOGIST that no atheist wants to cross swords with, because of his facility with christian apologetics.  Admittedly, I've never watched any of his stuff, but then I'm not in the habit of watching Comfort or either of the Hovinds or Ham or the rest of them, because such viewings tend to devolve into me shouting at my computer monitor [grin!].

However, someone HAS been putting a most critical eye on Zacharias: one Steve Baughman, a.k.a. the Friendly Banjo Atheist.  In this week's Thinking Atheist podcast, Seth Andrews interviews Baughman and gets the hard skinny on just who RZ is and more importantly, how he has grossly misrepresented himself and his bona fides to the public.  Steve's research may be found on his website: RaviWatch.

Seth's conversation with Baughman follows here.  Please enjoy.

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Religious doctrine (Divinity) shows that anyone can get an honorary PhD.

A student  of scape and escape goat doesn't make one a scholar.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service