I don't know about you guys, but there wasn't a performance review I had in 30 years of field service that I didn't LOATHE.  It seems as though Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, is up for turning the tables on the person you would expect would be her immediate supervisor, though.  Yahweh's getting his work evaluated, and my impression is that he's not going to like the final grade!

On top of that, anyone care to bet that this year's results were the same as last years ... and the one that will happen a year from now?

Have You Had YOUR Betty Today?

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

Appears to me that she rated him too high.

Speaking of turning the tables, I never could understand why the workers were never allowed to rate the bosses.

I had at least one supervisor (and maybe more than one) who could have done with a bit of that, Spud.  At least these days, I supervise myself (at least when the puddy-cats ain't around!), and I seem to be doing okay with that.

Early in the 1960s as I understand, Spud, IBM policies allowed employees to rate their managers.
The company earned employee loyalty during the 1930s depression when, instead of letting employees go, it transferred them to departments that needed people.

Love Betty's desk chair.

God is the "Highest" Authoritarian. Trump is in second place.

The One Weird Trait ThatPredicts Whether You're a Trump Supporter

And it's not gender, age, income, race, or religion.

By Matthew MacWilliams Jan 17, 2016

If I asked you what most defines Donald Trump supporters, what would you say? They’re white? They’re poor? They’re uneducated?

You’d be wrong.

In fact, I’ve found a single statistically significant variable predicts whether a voter supports Trump—and it’s not race, income or education levels: It’s authoritarianism....

More here

LOL

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service