Before seeing this photo I had no idea corporate livestock owners could be so mean.

I can't vouch for the claims of this animal cruelty organization, but the part on pigs matches the picture. Belsandia

This makes me sick. I grew up on a farm, which was nothing at all like this.

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

That and the reference article are sickening. There used to be a feed lot about 5 miles from my house. That was sickening too. I found a local rancher who sells beef, goat, lamb and chicken raised Halal. I'm going to purchase meat from them and look for a local place for pork.

That picture sickens me Ruth. My grandparents grew up on a farm - it is nothing like this at all.

This is corporate farming - not the small family farm.

I hope they get charged for animal cruelty.

I saw a picture like this one some twenty years ago. I haven't eaten meat after that. But you can keep on hoping that not eating meat makes a difference: the livestock industry will just carry on.

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"I'm not certain I can tolerate listening to Drumpf for a full 90 minutes. If he cannot contain his inanity, I'm back to football gladly."
23 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever commented on V.N.K.Kumar's blog post THE TANTALIZING PURPOSES OF PRAYER
53 minutes ago
Compelledunbeliever commented on V.N.K.Kumar's blog post THE TANTALIZING PURPOSES OF PRAYER
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel Wachenheim's discussion **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
k.h. ky replied to Daniel Wachenheim's discussion **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus
3 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service