This is supposed to be lifeless, just dissolved salts in hyperacidic water. Image source

About it being lifeless. Scientists Say They've Found a Place on Earth Where No Life Can Thrive

Surreal, not just found in art.

Views: 2267

Replies to This Discussion

What is a pareidolia?

"medical Definition of pareidolia. :the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful, image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern. The human brain is optimized to recognize faces, which could also explain why we are so good at picking out meaningful shapes in random patterns."

Grinning Cat, an excellent example of pareidolia! Let me see if I can find one. 

This tree, in the CA wildfires, burning from the inside is surreal. 

I'm pretty sure I saw that in NBC Nightly News last night ... eerie!

That is an interesting burn! I'll share it with Laura and Larry. 

Spider bird!

(or a piping plover with babies, via a collection of dramatic birds at duskyswondersite)

That one's great! Thanks!

"Where's Mom?"  Funny!

'Honey, I think your gym bag's been working out and become self-aware.' (angry-looking black gym bag with 'eye')

I'd be angry too, if someone kept stuffing me with dirty sneakers and sweaty socks!

(from cheezburger)

Sorry, folks. I removed a lot of comments and changed the discussion image due to broken links. Feel free to delete old comments that no longer have a reference.

Now that is weird.

I think this was the starting image, before the link broke. "My favorite meal" "Nom nom nom nom nom!"

(click for full size)

Maybe tRump's border fence doesn't even need smugglers with easily available reciprocating saws to defeat it... just send a few hungry trees to the border!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service