The day finally arrived.  Ken Ham's Ark Encounter opened on 7 July, 2016 ... to something a bit less than Disney-sized crowds, and more than a couple dissenting voices!  Seth Andrews has gathered a quartet of significant participants in the protest of Ken's overblown rowboat, who spell out in detail what Opening Day attendance was like, what the ark looked like on the inside, encounters with Ham and others, and some speculation as to just what may be in store for this land-bound boondoggle.

Please enjoy!

Views: 678

Replies to This Discussion

What's the latest news on Ken Ham's Ark Museum? Is it still in business or has it gone bankrupt? I haven't seen any new videos about it on YouTube? How many of you have gone there?

I just did a Google search for news regarding the Ark Museum and didn't see a whole lot of anything new.  One can hope that the pattern of poor attendance which was established at the opening has persisted to this day, but there's nothing in the media to say one way or the other.  No news may be good news.

As for going there myself?  How about: not on my worst day!

Like Loren, I'm not going there.  It would be a major irritation.

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service