Idaho Spud's Discussions (2,012)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"4.5 lbs off is a lot, but it sounds like it's always that much off, which is much be…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 21 to My digital scales were lying to me!

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Glad to hear he's where he should be."

Idaho Spud replied Aug 17 to My digital scales were lying to me!

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"By far the largest advantage of my new scale is Trustworthiness!  I can't express ho…"

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I've been bouncing way up & down many times.  I've tried several different ways…"

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"14 pounds sounds like a big cat.  Does Dido need to go on a diet?"

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for the congrats Chris.   I can see how weighing cats would let you see the s…"

11 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The words in bold lettering is my added emphasis."

Idaho Spud replied Apr 4 to Pesticides on produce.

2 Apr 5
Reply by Randall Smith

"Yes it is."

Idaho Spud replied Feb 8 to most herbal products contaminated

6 Feb 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I get so few pleasures in life now, and my 73 year-old tasting apparatus misses a lo…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 4 to Prevent Dementia with your diet

8 Mar 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wow!  That's amazingly worse that I would have guessed.  So many people don't care h…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 3 to most herbal products contaminated

6 Feb 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
7 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
7 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
18 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
18 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
32 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
37 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Valerie Tarico Interviews Chris Johnson, Creator of Atheist-Themed Book and Documentary Film, A Better Life in the group Atheist News
38 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service