Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,244)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, nicely visualized."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 16 to Immoral Camouflage of a sick industry

3 Jun 16
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I go to Alternet daily, Joan, and avoid Fox Faux news. But most people continue to b…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 9 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"Marhsall Ramsey/Creators Syndicate"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 9 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"Donald Trump Has Coarsened Us All Into Fox News Jerks Bullying and hostility now de…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"What really disturbs me about this self-fulfilling Trump media business is my partic…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 30, 2015 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"Outrageous remarks haven't just determined media newsworthiness. Hate-filled incendi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 30, 2015 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"Getting voters to "take the oxygen away from those who are only interested in provid…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 18, 2015 to Single-Story Horror News

2 Dec 18, 2015

"I commend your activism, making calls. I almost always avoid political phone calls.…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 30, 2015 to Click Futility

2 Nov 30, 2015

"Right, Loren!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 30, 2015 to White House *accurately* listed Fox reporters' affiliation

2 Jun 30, 2015

"Journalists are threatened with arrest, prevented from covering the spill. Reporters…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 9, 2013 to FAA keeps journalists out of airspace over Arkansas oil spill

2 Apr 9, 2013

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service