Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,192)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Your summary bears repeating!!! (image sources: 1 2)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 16 to Immoral Camouflage of a sick industry

3 Jun 16
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"A relevant cartoon from a commenter on (I think) Friendly Atheist: (click to enlarge)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 16 to Immoral Camouflage of a sick industry

3 Jun 16

"I've never thought of "I'm OK, you're not OK" as an insidious, addictive drug, but i…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 6 to Entertainment plus Moralism dissolves Common Sense

1 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The candidate we're talking about is indeed a violence-prone fascist. That is not an…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 3 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"  I sometimes call my congresscritters' offices on the phone -- both their local and…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 30, 2015 to Click Futility

2 Nov 30, 2015

""Faux news" indeed!... their "science writers" seem to instead have backgrounds in g…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 12, 2015 to FOX "science writers" unqualified

1 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Right... ignore those "inconvenient" parts of the Constitution you don't like. I hop…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 11, 2013 to Louisiana criminalizes journalism

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thanks... this applies more broadly than in the original, important "how to get a bl…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 6, 2013 to How internet moderators shift the Overton Window towards hate

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Our Unelected corporate government at work. Hit the link for Jill Klausen's excellen…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 5, 2013 to FAA keeps journalists out of airspace over Arkansas oil spill

2 Apr 9, 2013

"Indeed! And tell me again about the media's supposed "liberal bias"...."

Grinning Cat replied Feb 15, 2013 to US Media coverage of Climate Change drops as Climate Change escalates

7 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service