Grinning Cat's Discussions (2,403)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a vivid, disturbing image! "...an artery, intestine, and lung being sewn toge…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26 to Interview with Fake News entrepreneur

6 Nov 27
Reply by MarkFL

"That graph is a dramatic illustration of cherry-picking! And thank you for illustrat…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 24 to Fake news disguised as opinion

2 Nov 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Facebook has software that could allow China to block (real) news stories from ever…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 23 to By making money on fake news, did European teens throw US election?

2 Nov 23
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And some lies and "scandals" are manufactured out of whole cloth, and spread virally…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 7 to Is Mass Media All Lies?

2 Nov 8

"As a reader/consumer of news media, I will not accept blame for their corporate deci…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 17 to Do you vote with your eyeballs?

3 Sep 17
Reply by sehkmet

"Your summary bears repeating!!! (image sources: 1 2)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 16 to Immoral Camouflage of a sick industry

3 Jun 16

"A relevant cartoon from a commenter on (I think) Friendly Atheist: (click to enlarge)"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 16 to Immoral Camouflage of a sick industry

3 Jun 16

"I've never thought of "I'm OK, you're not OK" as an insidious, addictive drug, but i…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 6 to Entertainment plus Moralism dissolves Common Sense

1 Apr 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The candidate we're talking about is indeed a violence-prone fascist. That is not an…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 3 to Bernie Sanders vs. an outrageous Republican - what's wrong with coverage of politics

10 Jan 9

"  I sometimes call my congresscritters' offices on the phone -- both their local and…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 30, 2015 to Click Futility

2 Nov 30, 2015

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service