There hasn't been a lot of activity in this group. :(

I'm looking for other atheists in the aforementioned area.  It would be nice to start a weekly or monthly discussion group.  Everyone in my family is some form of deist.  I love them but constant digs and sneak attacks get old.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I am originally from Manistee, now living in GR. But I do know a friend who is atheist and lives in Manistee. I could ask her if she's interested, but she's a bit of a closet atheist, who has admired me for my courage in 'coming out'.
Of course, I can't physically regularly show up to meetings, but I'll happily join in any questions/discussions. Its only a 2 hour difference. :)
*Online questions/discussions! Lol

I work at the bookstore in Cadillac.  A couple of weeks ago a guy from Manistee came in.  He was looking for some atheist books so I gave him a discount on them.  I hope I didn't scare him. I was so excited, no one ever asks about books on atheism.  Are there a lot of atheists in Manistee?

This group has been kind of dead.  It would be nice to get a conversation going.

P.S. Working in a bookstore is great, but my co-worker keeps turning the radio to a Christian station. :p  I change it as soon as she leaves.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
9 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
16 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Daniel W's group Food!
18 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
18 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
22 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
24 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on moJoe's group Atheist News
27 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Okay ... THAT was disconcerting!!! Let's not do that again (at least not without warning) ANY time soon!"
29 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service