Hi all,
as some of you have noticed, I'm not very active around here anymore. I think it would be good if this group had maybe one or two admins to take care of things. Is anyone interested? :)

Views: 395

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't remove it, but I see that it's missing. Perhaps I performed my edit to move it into alphabetical order while someone else was editing another feature in the same module. In any case, I added it back.
Perhaps I performed my edit to move it into alphabetical order while someone else was editing another feature in the same module.

I think I would have been the only one so far, but I wasn't doing it then. However, I just updated the page, saved it, and then a bit later all the work I did disappeared, too. I wonder why?
These are lovely Sydni.

Like you I trust Dallas artist eye on this one and any of these would be great.
Okay then, regarding the image: I downloaded several of the best images, cropped them into a square, and mulled over them. I finally choose the painting of the book because 1.) I like the way the book negates the edges of the image, 2.) Love the warm glowing colors, 3.) Has a great surface texture, 4.) It has wonderfu diagonals in the image, which help create a dynamic image of a pretty boring subject, and 5.) It is just so simple -- with just a hint of text on the pages. Check it out!

Also, I know there are some authors in this group. I don't know them by name, but I do know their pics. However, it would be best to announce this to everyone. So, is anyone willling or able to send out a broadcast message to all members and ask those who are published authors to give us a list of their books, with links, so that we can post them on the homepage? Anyone want that task?
I like the new image, good choice!
I'll do that if you want Dallas.

And the new image is great.
Thanks you to. Yeah Trance, since you were the first to volunteer, go ahead and send that message out. I'm sure they'd appreciate any efforts we make to network their books.
Dallas. I can see a link to send a Message to the entire Group but I can't see a link to send a message to the entire Site (not just this group) and I think that's what you need to have done isn't it?
I think to this group only. I don't think it is possible to send to entire site.
Ok. Will do.
That was a perfect little message you sent out. Concise and well-written.
Thanks Dallas!

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service