Loren Miller's Discussions (9,567)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I suspect that "Trumpiness" also has the quality of simply appealing to the desires…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 15 to Truthiness Trumpiness

5 Nov 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Even as far afield as some on the right seem to be determined to go, at some point o…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 29 to Replacing Reality

6 Aug 29
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I think it's actually worse than that, Ruth.  Consider:During the RNC, it struck me…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 15 to tRump incoherent babbling

17 Aug 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm not certain that even Palin has ever been as incoherent."

Loren Miller replied Aug 11 to tRump incoherent babbling

17 Aug 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is what happens when someone who has no experience with speaking extemporaneous…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 11 to tRump incoherent babbling

17 Aug 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Can we get Bill Nye and/or Neil deGrasse Tyson on this dip-shit's ass, soonest?"

Loren Miller replied Jun 8 to Not The Onion - Steve Moore

12 Jun 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This to me is the true horror of religion: it allows perfectly decent and sane peopl…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I want to put on the table, not why 85% of the members of the National Academy of Sc…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015

"Wow.  A most excellent article, not that I'm horribly surprised.  Lawrence Krauss ha…"

26 Sep 9, 2015

"The issue of climate change isn't just down to people's inability to grasp the conce…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 2, 2015 to Idiocracy Now

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service