Loren Miller's Discussions (8,714)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The issue of climate change isn't just down to people's inability to grasp the conce…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Idiocracy Now

4 yesterday
Reply by Joseph P

"Actually, the word "apologetics" is meant as a defense.  The problem is that, at lea…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 20 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"But it sure as hell doesn't hamper their ability to get others to follow 'em.  All y…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 20 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"The real discontinuity is that faith is supposed to be the means to understanding th…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 19 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Ah, yes, my man, Steve Shives ... who made mincemeat of Geisler & Turek.  I subm…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 19 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Here's the scariest part of this business:  Trump is taking advantage of the occurre…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 16 to Talking Nonsense as US Politcs

6 Aug 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I like it - counterpunching!"

Loren Miller replied Jun 21 to Gish Gallop

7 Jun 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"Here's a thought: when someone tries to pull a Gish Gallup on you, take his first co…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 21 to Gish Gallop

7 Jun 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"Has there been a psychic yet that James Randi couldn't pull the pants down on?  I th…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 8 to Can psychics "connect" with a woman's nonexistent dead sister?

9 Jun 9
Reply by Patricia

"Boil it down, hell is an empty threat, even as heaven is an equally vacuous incentiv…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 15, 2014 to Hell for christians? Hell for all?

58 Mar 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service