tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,166)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, Picasso had a conflict of interest. He could have said that as "I can make wh…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Repeated lies seem true

8 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"I read Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf about 35 years ago, and as I recall he knew that wi…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Repeated lies seem true

8 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"Thanks, Ruth, for a thought-provoking read. I'm not so sure that Trump's taking pow…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 28 to Identity-Protective Cognition and Fundamentalism

3 Nov 29
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"We can count on those who voted for Trump to want him to produce. Otherwise they wou…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 15 to Truthiness Trumpiness

5 Nov 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Revisiting A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense.... The world's costliest…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 2 to When You're Ready To Look A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense In Its Face, . . .

13 Oct 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"My purpose is to create purpose? That's almost existential!"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 16 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Crawl...? Cry, ...? Form...? You know it's none of those three, Joan; you're express…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 15 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"GC, AIDS drove gays, especially young gays, out of the closets into which xianity ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 14 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Empathy? A few of us have too little and a few of us have too much. Narcissists and…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris

"Earlier this week a man I know said Trump is leading the last hurrah of his recruits…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service