tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,031)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Does this surprise anyone? Suppose I hear a negative claim about X. Suppose too that…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Idiocracy Now

4 yesterday
Reply by Joseph P

"Colt, unnecessary adjectives (such as the above "True....") in arguments can leave o…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 21 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Words, words, words! An xian's ability to string them together does not guarantee th…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 19 to It Takes More Faith to Be an Atheist Than to Believe in God?

21 Aug 21
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Has emotion ever NOT driven American politics, any politics, or life itself? And hav…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 17 to Talking Nonsense as US Politcs

6 Aug 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Nice. The rule I found was N to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd power. Devise a suitable probl…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 4 to A Quick Puzzle to Test Your Problem-Solving

6 Jul 4
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Jackie Hong has a future in politics..., if she wants one. I hope she chooses the me…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 8 to Can psychics "connect" with a woman's nonexistent dead sister?

9 Jun 9
Reply by Patricia

"We? You've been eating the woo again, Gerald; it's a pseudo-mulberry bush you're cir…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 6 to When You're Ready To Look A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense In Its Face, . . .

11 Jun 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Churchmen in Galileo's time refused to look through his telescope at the night sky.…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 5 to When You're Ready To Look A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense In Its Face, . . .

11 Jun 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Political discourse and its deceitful uses: Before the pessimists among us compile a…"

tom sarbeck replied May 29 to Political discourse in US - fundamentally fallacious

14 May 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sirota's neologism, liberal washing, is both incomplete and unnecessary. It does how…"

tom sarbeck replied May 19 to Liberal Washing

4 May 19
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service