tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,861)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"My purpose is to create purpose? That's almost existential!"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 16 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Crawl...? Cry, ...? Form...? You know it's none of those three, Joan; you're express…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 15 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"GC, AIDS drove gays, especially young gays, out of the closets into which xianity ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 14 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Empathy? A few of us have too little and a few of us have too much. Narcissists and…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"Earlier this week a man I know said Trump is leading the last hurrah of his recruits…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"People with little or no cognitive ability feel little or no dissonance. People with…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 6 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"Francois-Marie Arouet might have known people like Mike. He is alleged to have said…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 4 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"Ruth, upon reading about Mike I briefly considered trying to explain his political b…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 3 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 on Thursday
Reply by Chris G

"The fondness of many Americans for violence dates from long before the NRA became a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 9 to Not The Onion - Steve Moore

12 Jun 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, if polls are to influence legislators, they have to include questions such as:…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 8, 2015 to Misleading Public Polls

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service