tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,881)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice. The rule I found was N to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd power. Devise a suitable probl…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to A Quick Puzzle to Test Your Problem-Solving

6 yesterday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Jackie Hong has a future in politics..., if she wants one. I hope she chooses the me…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 8 to Can psychics "connect" with a woman's nonexistent dead sister?

9 Jun 9
Reply by Patricia

"We? You've been eating the woo again, Gerald; it's a pseudo-mulberry bush you're cir…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 6 to When You're Ready To Look A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense In Its Face, . . .

11 Jun 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Churchmen in Galileo's time refused to look through his telescope at the night sky.…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 5 to When You're Ready To Look A Heavily Taxpayer-Subsidized Piece of Nonsense In Its Face, . . .

11 Jun 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Political discourse and its deceitful uses: Before the pessimists among us compile a…"

tom sarbeck replied May 29 to Political discourse in US - fundamentally fallacious

14 May 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Sirota's neologism, liberal washing, is both incomplete and unnecessary. It does how…"

tom sarbeck replied May 19 to Liberal Washing

4 May 19
Reply by Gerald Payne

"When I was in college I read of a study in which fraternity men were deprived of foo…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 19 to Hunger influences decisions

2 Feb 19
Reply by Joseph P

"Tooshay. (When will the French learn how to spell?) "

tom sarbeck replied Nov 18, 2014 to Hell for christians? Hell for all?

58 Mar 3
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Bertold, don't say that to folks who are wanting or having orgasms. "

tom sarbeck replied Nov 17, 2014 to Hell for christians? Hell for all?

58 Mar 3

"I'm glad I wrote software for a mainframe computer manufacturer. I'm glad too that s…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 16, 2014 to Hell for christians? Hell for all?

58 Mar 3

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service