tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,483)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, if polls are to influence legislators, they have to include questions such as:…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 8, 2015 to Misleading Public Polls

5 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Joseph, I agree with you about a minority of voters. You might be unsure about the m…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2015 to My arguments are always valid

4 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Ruth, this reality is one of the reasons that voter education is so important. Anoth…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2015 to My arguments are always valid

4 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hm-mm, I went to the studies and searched on "fear". They mentioned it several times…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 20, 2015 to The heart of anti-atheist prejudice is distrust

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Did the studies investigate fear as a cause for the distrust? I ask that because I t…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 20, 2015 to The heart of anti-atheist prejudice is distrust

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Or a daughter of a husband-of-a-bitch? The US of A needs a new dictionary of invecti…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Having pant-loads of crap may be a mode of living. "

tom sarbeck replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lawrence Krauss in The New Yorker: All Scientists Should Be Militant Atheists

26 Sep 9, 2015

"Bert, I almost asked you what a modal verb is. Instead, I googled the term. I agree-…"

26 Sep 9, 2015

"Loren, Sam Harris probably did not say Kim Davis is "perfectly decent and sane"? He…"

26 Sep 9, 2015

"Daniel: Recently while at the hospital I use, I chatted with the head MD about the p…"

26 Sep 9, 2015

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service