Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,444)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"That's kinda my motto, tom: We are the meaning-makers. We create purpose. In fact th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 16 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My preference would be to study these effects of media, or to put it another way to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 15 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 14 to Can psychics "connect" with a woman's nonexistent dead sister?

12 Sep 14
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Problem is they're owned by the 1%ers. They buy newspapers and fire the fact checker…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 14 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I take you point about it being past time for us to be angry. On the other hand, how…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for clarifying that. You're right about this, I associate with like-minded pe…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to Tony Heller/Steve Goddard Climate Denier on Hypertribalism

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Interesting article, Steve Goddard Xposed. Godin, in contrast, sees tribalism as lea…"

28 Sep 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In How the ‘Great Paradox’ of American politics holds the secret to Trump’s success,…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 7 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris G

"Thanks for your support, Joan. What a balanced perspective you have. In the end we d…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 5 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris G

"The issue underlying this discussion, upon further reflection, is my own empathy fai…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 3 to Ubiquitous Disconnect from Reality

13 Sep 22
Reply by Chris G

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service